Alaskan vs Fran/Madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaskan vs Fran/Madness

The map was cs_bhdconvoy well Fran won the toss and started as the defending side. It was a nail biting first half with Frans team winning 2-1 over Alaskan's. Then we switch teams and madness took over leading the Fran's team. However even with a valient effort Alaskans team held a strong defence and tokk the second half at 4-1 over madness/Frans team this gave them the match with 6-4 well done guys, also great work to Clef with the scout just out played me completely.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Alaskan vs Fran/Madness

I know I came in right as the first half was finishing, but good fun guys. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for acknowledging my incredible scouting abilities as well. Heh
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

That was quite some shooting, Clef. Great game, and my first captains match. How about you guys start setting them a bit earlier to fit my time schedule every once in a while?

Comment

i hate SM'ers lol it was fun tho <(^_^)>

Comment

Originally posted by SanFran View Post
          i hate SM'ers lol it was fun tho <(^_^)>
          Go mow some lawns and become a supporting member.

Comment

rnd1: 2-3 Fransan up as T
            rnd2: 4-1 AlaskanGrown up as T
            Total: 6-4 akgrn

The map is defense ready. There are a lot of places for the Ts to sit and watch chokes. The ability to control those points are key to victory imho.
            bhd_convoy is one sided heavily and not the best cpt match map but it was loads of fun with everyone.
            Defensive Ribbon

Comment

It's one-sided, but it really captures the feel of an actual mission. Besides, it requires a lot more mid-game tactics than pre-game planning, which makes it an ideal captains match map.

Comment

I don't think that it's one sided at all personally. If the cts take their time and take out a couple people at choke points, they can get through and tear through the defense with little difficulty. It's just that most people go faster than needed, although speed is occassionally needed.

I think that it is a perfect map for captain matches.

Comment

Any map we play is a fine map for a captains match. We play first to 5 to win but we switch sides after 4 rounds. As the captain with first pick make your decision count. Would it be better to get that first key player or that side of the map you think is so easy to defend or attack?

Don't let a score like 4-0 scare you or your team. Push to win every round with flawless planning and communication.

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X