Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackBauer VS YouRang

Well the map was Backalley.

Jack won the toss and chose T side. Honestly I lost the story but I don't know, the score went back and forth at a very tight game until the score was 3-3. Extremely tight then Rang got tierd of playing with us and took the last 2 rounds for the win. 5 Rang 3 Bauer. I think Rang even tried to tie it up by shooting I think it was about 3 of his teamates :) Thanks for the effort Rang :)

Thank you guys for playing at your best and keeping the game tactical.

FUN FUN

Re: JackBauer VS YouRang

Everything was going well, combat was at an intence pace, however like an October storm a cold wind blew in to protect the T's from Bauer's Final two ct pushes, one which saw 75% of the CT team mowed down in 10 seconds at the Back and Front ally enterances. It wasnt bad planning just better shooting, Congrats to Rang and Jack, good captaining!

Comment

that whole night was a blur to me. . .
      There are no winners in war.

Comment

Yeah. That last rush was held off pretty good, I remember rushing up to see someone spraying you guys down with a p90.. =)

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X