Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aesOp rOck VS 303rd Plude220

Kismayo

Plude started on the T side of the map. Well Rock just basicly told us to move into the courtyard slow to the first set. We did this everyround and I must say we met very little resistence there. As a matter of fact we met very litle resistence 4 rounds in a row then switched sides.

Thats where Plude took his first round to make it 4 Rock and 1 Plude. Next round with some nice comms Rock's team wins it 5-1.

Good games ya'll thanks for starting the match up Whislter.

FUN FUN

Re: aesOp rOck VS 303rd Plude220

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
    . We did this everyround and I must say we met very little resistence there. As a matter of fact we met very litle resistence 4 rounds in a row then switched sides.
    We were there. We just died too quick =( I did do a flank around that I killed 2 people, I was happy.
    GG

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

That was maybe round 3? I called the team ok almost everyround there and nobody was watching courtyard :) Nice try Kulmar.

FUN FUN

Comment

I died 3 times in the courtyard...
        First round: first set
        Second round: fell from the wood plank trying to get to my spot, went underneath in trench
        Third round: Went apartments, JC got me
        Fourth round: Swooped from left side.

Might have slipped your notice =P

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Really was JC on CT? Are we talking about the same game? I swear the courtyard was clear. I came from box room everytime. I will say I'm confused cause if I don't this won't end :) Really? We had resistence everyround in front hostage courtyard? Ok I believe you my age might be kicking in :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X