Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparhawkxx VS STUNTGURU

alps

Well I won first pick and chose a player Stunt chose CT. I think we won the first game then Stunt took the second game. After that I think each map we kept a tight defense and I basicly let some of the team stay outside of the house. Most of us inside to try and keep our eyes on the hostages.

It worked nicely each round the T's learned their objective better and better. When we switched we had a good idea of the layout of the house and was able to advance with unstopable power. We kept preasure on the right side of the property and sewers.

I think we ran into trouble the first round and had to change direction and go up the middle.
    Final score sparhawkxx-5 STUNTGURU-1

All in all I'm proud of our team comms. I swear I need to start demoing you guys. Exellent work team. Also I want to thank everyone for keeping the captains match fun.

FUN FUN

Re: sparhawkxx VS STUNTGURU

Indeed it was fun! Thanks for hosting it spar.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

It was indeed great. One of the most... uh.. "glorious" moments was when Stunt decided the CTs should do a sewer rush. We get to the tunnel that leads to the basement. We charge in and ... was it 3 or 4 of us died from a nade. I go in and kill one, but die immediately. So 2 Ts in the basement managed to kill 4 or 5 of us. It was not good. We decided that we should have snuck up, sniped the guy THEN RUSHED into the basement. Maybe. But we didn't do it.

I blame Stunt's leadership. I think the Chinese influence has degraded his command performance. It couldn't have anything to do with my lack of accuracy, right? :row__523: (Just kidding...)
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Yeah Dustin and Winston was watching the sewer. Dustin says their rushing sewers and before we could even ask if they need help the round was over :)

Nice job Dustin and Winston. You helped the terrorists to hold the hostages. I hope your proud of yourselves :)

FUN FUN

Comment

It was ahard night for team Guru! LEarning the map and captaining is quite a challenge, but fun none the less.

I do believe the sewer rush deflatted our teams momentum. We never recovered. We had gotten a quick pick the round previous at the sewer and were able to spread into the house easily. However, our point man took a head shot immediatley on the rush. Someone stopped on the stairs to engage, which then bottle necked the team. I began to press, however thats when I saw the little green egg shaped thing float thru the air past me. i pressed forward with Sam as fast as possible, however it was a perfect toss. The nade struck a concrete pillar and bound backwards toward us. Most of us were expecting a small amount of splash damage, however since the neade had bounced back at us in the tunnel hall way, 4 of us would not be coming home that evening. It was a sad day.

All i could hear from then on was Skylarks screams!

Good match Spar, I do like playing on maps not many people know for Captains matches adds a nice element.............

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntguru View Post
            All i could hear from then on was Skylarks screams!
            Not screams.... SHREAKS OF LITTLE GIRL TERROR!

Shesh... get it right!
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...