Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section8|TG-PCS| VS sparhawkxx|PCS

Templebeta

I have these map names wrong I know but again long night :)

I chose my side and it was CT to start. All I can say is we even had a couple of new players in the server on Lockdown and they played alongside the group excellent. I think we shut down Section every round till after the switch. When I forseen the same problem they was having, score being 4-1 spar leading. Very next game we just pusched into not sure if it was A and didn't get to plant for the final win, 5 spar 1 Section.

FUN FUN

Re: Section8|TG-PCS| VS sparhawkxx|PCS

I believe our guys pushed the left side very efficiently, and them pushing into both bombsites. We decided to push through water and then come up to A, but at A was the last terrorist which we killed.

Good game guys!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Wow, neither of you made much sense.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
        Wow, neither of you made much sense.
        It was to late for them to be posting lol.

- -

Comment

I think the last match ended 4 am central time maybe a little later. I hit the hay after I wrote all this crap up. Once we started playing we couldn't stop I think Section joined halfway through the 1st match and kept them rolling.

FUN FUN

Comment

Yeah.. we were up till the wee' bit of night playing these.

Basically what I said was that we pushed left side, where it then opens up to two stairwells going to A (Their spawn) or B (Above water). We had one go both ways, and the guy at A went down so we went water (Underneath B) to B, where the last counter-terrorist was. The CT that took our guy down at A was rotating to water and we picked him when we went up the stairs to B.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X