Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG|Jenume VS |TG-32nd|Kulmar|PCS|

Italy Tactic

Well Dam Jenume is captain again? I guess when you fail you must try and try again :) Little joke :)

Ok but this ain't no joke. Lets get right to it. Jenume wins first pick and chooses a player while his nemisis Kulmar takes up on the T side of the map.

If you noticed in the forums these 2 guys played earlier in the night. Well Jenume lost his crown so I'm told to none other known as Kulmar :) What better way to end the night then with a rematch right?

This wasn't nothing like the first match I tell ya! . The matches went neck and neck at 2-2. After the switch it started the same until Kulmar took the lead 4-3. Jenume took the next match tying with somewhat ease to tie up 4-4. I tell ya what I think everyone could agree that this was the best match of the night. We all was cringing,biting nails and sweating buckshot. But Jenume' team mananged to sneak this win under the door. 5 Jenume 4 Kulmar.

Guys it was LOCKDOWN Palooza night at TG and the Captains matches have never been better.

Thank you all for putting your game faces on and thank you Section 8 for helping.

P.S. I promised Kulmar I would make this short for him :) I'm going to bed I can't stay awake anymore :(

FUN FUN

Re: |TG|Jenume VS |TG-32nd|Kulmar|PCS|

Man, am I sorry I feel asleep! I was putting my daughter to bed and fell asleep! woke up at 3 am, but didn't think anyone would be on! My mistake!

Sounds like a great set of matches!
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

What better way to end the night than a nail bitter match...

Well we all agreed to play Tactick and since Kulmar was going to be captain I wanted to get my revenge... I was out for blood after Piranesi (MUAHAHAHA)

Kulmar tired cheating picking a number, but cheaters never prevail!!!

The first round Kulmar tried something that I thought was NOT even possible. He put all 7 Terrorist inside the house and they didn't even peeked out the windows, but the biggest surprise was that not one of them TK another T.
      I must admin, the first round strat by Kulmar did take me by surprise but my team was packed with quick learners.

After seeing what Kulmar had in store for us, I decided to keep the strat the same way, but this time pack all the nades, flashes and smoke that we could. This time we were able to cut off the head of the dragon(Kulmar) and the team felt apart.

The rest was just back and worth, one round went to the CTs and the other one to the Ts, but only one team could win and this time I was lucky to be part of that team.

Good Job Everyone ! One more to settle the score Kulmar (Kulmar 1 and Jenume 1)
      1st:
      2nd:
      3rd:

Comment

Yeah,great match! It went back and forth again and again. Sadly you guys figured a way to take out our house defense, so we had to revert to picking from the house which gave us another win as terrorists. Then you guys kept picking us from that house! Was a crazy night, good job Jenume and everyone else!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Good job to both captains. Nothing better than a grudge match :D
          :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
          |
          |
          .\__\
          ...../

Comment

what better way to welcome by absence then with 5 captains matches. awesome.
            "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
            - Sparhawxx

Comment

Originally posted by Conen. View Post
              what better way to welcome by absence then with 5 captains matches. awesome.
              In a row! It was a great night, thanks Spar+S8

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X