Skylark Vs Johnny Castle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skylark Vs Johnny Castle

Johnny wins the pick and chooses a team mate. I choose to start as CTs.

CaptJackD vs Skylark

Skylark’s team:
    Skylark (duH)
    Ednos
    Assault
    Vulcan
    Kulmar
    Jessie
    Plude

Sorry I didn't get all of JC's team down.
    Johnny Castle.
    Aesop (who later gets kicked out by SM CaptJackD)
    Sparhawkxx
    Someother random guys... lol sorry. I started trying to write it all down too late! I'm sure someone else can fill it in.

1st round – Skylark’s squad is the counter terrorists
    We push left side. 3 guard the left back door, while 4 of us ascend the ladder and grab the top hostages. Extraction goes well. All CTs alive, 3 or 4 Ts dead. We enter from right side door. As we move in, JC runs from the kitchen and down the stairs to the basement, killing skylark. We extract kitchen. Flashes and a combined assault clear basement for the win.

2nd round – 3 to sewer, 4 to right door. I grabbed kitchen hostage. The plan was to extract him and basement out basement, but we hadn’t timed it right. So I extract hostage out front where I get sniped from window. The team moves on without my much needed (LOL) leadership.

At end of first four rounds, we were up 3-1.

Team switch. Now we are the Ts on the defense. I have a much harder time coming up with much of a strategy for defense.

I also made some dumb mistakes. At one point, someone reports lots of them coming back side. I go out bathroom window to throw a nade. I get splattered all over the rock cliff in the back. Dying first and alone… bad move. The rest of that round was interesting. We were down 2 people. Yougotsmoked throws a nade toward that upper right window. It bounces crazily and takes out a team mate (Spar?) which results and an auto-slay for smoked. Teams are now even! Later on, we have 4 dead, they have 3. While aesop begins to extract a hostage from the kitchen, CaptJackD comes in as a supporting member (get your SM NOW boys and girls to prevent this fate) and kicks him out, leaving the teams with both 4 dead again. Despite the game (and errors) doing all it could to help us, we loose this round with dread being the only survivor in a basement close quarters combat fight.

We never won a round as Ts. To my sadness and a credit to Johnny Castle, they win 3-5. Good games.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Skylark Vs Johnny Castle

Was fun trying to figure out on what map you guys where playing 8)

and Skylark I expect you to hold up my good name!

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

I tried! But I admit I did a lousy job as Captain while we were on defense. I think I'm more offensive-oriented. Everyone would agree I'm offensive, right? (LOL)
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

what i think IMO makes a good strat is trying not to micro manage EVERYONE!!! :) i know that i have a hard time doing this sometimes but if it seems that they players know what you want, just let them go out and do it!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

cs_hacienda

Cpt. Lark went down with his ship.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Thanks Skylark for putting up the thread. I couldn't post because I got a virus from Vulcan through Messanger :(

Very nice game all in all. To be honest I will rag Smoked for his lame nade abilities but the rest of his play is outstanding :)

This will show you also that just because you have the lead you can not let your guard down and show NO MERCY!! I have brought it up in other posts and will say again here. Skylark I know its hard we all have to have some willpower and try to stay safer then the rest of the team as captain.

What I mean is try no to get caught out in the open by yourself. Either support or have support. You as Captain are very important to your team to follow out what you want done without interuption of your death :)

I have noticed lately and CaptJack is good for this. Once the captain goes down he calls for regrouping and for a new team leader. This will get you team back on track to win the round.

Thank you Vulcan for running the captain match for everyone. Hopefully we can get another Captains marathon this weekend :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I still couldn't figure out what map it was until ednos said it.
              "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
              "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

That's because it was classified. (as in status, not the map classified LOL)
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

haha sorry been away from forums for a couple days... yea that was a gg skylark. map was cs_hacienda, and is definetely a hard map to lock down as a terrorist. seemed like tryin to gaurd all the hosties caused our guys to be soooo spread thin, that a solid push on a hostage set would result in loss of hosties and guys >.<
                  we ended our Terrorist round 1-3 (wasnt looking too good, not to mention i got blinded in the cellar and epicly failed throwing a nade and killed the last hostie causing a team slay =[ heh) as, ct i figured our best bet was to extract the top set first, by taking control of the top floor we were able to take control of the kitchen as well, pushing the remaining t's to the basement. which in turn made it a bit easier to get to the basement via sewer and stairs. We Basically ran the same strat over and over as CT, Surround the house on both sides, keeping eyes on both top floor side windows, and the bathroom window as well. from there we could flash top and extract, secure the top floor and make our way down from stairs. we then surrounded the kitchen and went from there. Great Game skylark. u definetely had me worried. Props to my team that game, we had great coms and excellent team work. extra thanks to Dread Foxx and Kras for keeping our momentium alive when they were the last 2 ct's vs 3 t's bunkered down in basement. u guys did awesome, thanks for letting me captian!
                  end game results : JC 5 // Skylark 3
                  aiming is overrated

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...