No announcement yet.

[AXD]Tampa Tony |TG-303rd| VS |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AXD]Tampa Tony |TG-303rd| VS |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

This is a lame post but I wanted the score up and I'm very tierd.

I guess you can say this was 2 brothers with an arguement to settle :)

Actually this was a good match till the switch then Tony just took the game with a score of 5 Tony to 3 Jack. I say this because I think the CT side is key on this map and at the switch Tony coulda lost it but overcame his brother.

Tony don't be afraid to control your team instead of asking what you want them to do. When you think a position is in danger and low on numbers assign backup. Not talking about defered plans thats fine. Nothing wrong with that.

I only say this because of Jenume's position at one point at site A with only 1 backup. Maybe its a distraction but with 5 other players you can spare 1.

Very gg's and I thank ya'll for being tactical.

Re: [AXD]Tampa Tony |TG-303rd| VS |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

agreed, great late night matches

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: [AXD]Tampa Tony |TG-303rd| VS |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

Wasnt this the map Jack thought the match ended at 4 wins? I came in and we won a round and then someone said it was a captains match. I was like, 'whos our captain then?' They said jack and they jack was like, 'Um.. what? Matches over'. Hahah good laugh I had in a while.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed