• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG-32nd|Kulmar|PCS| VS |TG-32nd| MaDNess |PCS|

Checkpoint

Well it was Kulmar T and Mad CT.

Another family dispute :)

I think this was a strong game and nice pull away. The game at the switch was tied. Games going back and forth. I think after the switch Kulmar took the lead at 3-2. Then Madness with some really good defense held Kulmar off to take the lead then win the match. 5 Madness to 3 Kulmar.

Kulmar as I seen it was a very fine captain up agaisnt his match tonight. He assigned everyone to positions and called out what he wanted and when he wanted it. Even trying to fix his teams errors.

Very nice games guys and thank your for playing tactical. Thanks Kulmar and Section 8 for keeping the match running smoothly.

FUN FUN

Re: |TG-32nd|Kulmar|PCS| VS |TG-32nd| MaDNess |PCS|

GG's there Kulmar this was some of the best matches we had last night.

Comment

agreed..... this was the best match of the evening..... mad, great leadership

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Yeah, good match. I didn't like the tactics on the CT side of the map though, kind of tight.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

I know one that would of worked :) But I'm not telling you.

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X