|TG-4th| Xen |PCS| vs. |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG-4th| Xen |PCS| vs. |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

i think this was a great match. first of all i would like to take and tip my hat to cleph for the work he did on not a full admin thinggy!!!!! it all started by myself and xen challangeing each other. kismayo was the map and boy was it a barn burner!!! i took the t side first while xen got ct. my defensive strat was to pack it in like rats and hunker down. good job 1-0 me. then i wanted to play a little of a rubberband defense with all primiter defense, good job with my sharp shotters, 2-nil me. then xen's team got their act togethr and pulled out a great one 2-1 me. then we just ran with it, great coms by my team, for the little screwups with the match making, i thought this was one hell of a match thanks xen and to the other members that made this happen

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: |TG-4th| Xen |PCS| vs. |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

Nice work guys.

FUN FUN

Comment

yes it really was.... when a temp admin is one we have figured out that you'll have to kill the first round of the match and have it void.....then begin the match, and then when teams switch, you'll have to kill one more round before live action...... it took a lot of Patience from the player base i applaud them.....it takes more time to set up but i thought that this match was of high intensity and great tactics by both sides!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Yeah that was difficult. But the people wanted a captain match, so I gave them one.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

We all need to talk Vulcan in allowing the Temps to restart a map. That way we can do captain matches without a full admin on duty.

As for the match, I call foul, we switched after 3 because everyone thought it was the 4th round. This threw confusion into the match that didn't allow me to focus enough to kick Jack's behind afterwards. I want a rematch Jack, plain and simple, you have T's first and I'll take CT's, and have it run like it should... Just kidding good match. Well played by everyone, on both teams. And as it was said before thanks to everyone for being so patient.
          sigpic

Comment

did i here someone say that they want a rematch????? its on brother!!! just give me a time and date!!!!

Comment

I'm down for Friday afternoon at 4pm MST. Or sunday at the same time.
              sigpic

Comment

Fight. Fight. Fight!!!!

Comment

I say we try for round three tomorrow in the afternoon/evening...
                  sigpic

Comment

agreed

Comment

my days off are friday and sundays. anytime those days jack.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Pick a date and let me know I'll be happy to play in this captains match with either of you as my captain ;)

Comment

im thinking rematch this sunday!!!!!

Comment

I will have to be later in the evening but I'm down.
                            sigpic

Comment

hopefully im there :P , but hope my fav capn wins! :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X