|TG-303rd Creamsodaman v. |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG-303rd Creamsodaman v. |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

by a unanimous decision the map to be plaid was oil rig!!!

cream won "toss" and chose to pic person first so i chose T's to begin with.

my plan was simple based off where we spawned. first round was all on top of red roof and i chose to play all the exits from lower rig.... worked out great. 1-nil me!!!

second round two spawned below and rest up top.... so i decided to split my team up and and just have those two down below. worked great caught them off guard 2-nill me!!!

third round the majority of the team spawned down below so i chose to really attack the CT's and left two up top by heli.... worked really good again 3-nill me

then at the switch round i again played a tight defense and pulled through with a 4-0 lead @ the switch.

On the first round as CT's i kinda FUBAR'd the plan so we kind of winged it and lost horribly to a good T defense.

for the last round and the win i decided to play tight and split my team up into fire teams and walked the intire way to victory!!!!!!

great game fellas and i loved the coms on my team!!!! remember to hold our fire and chat while the pre-match stuff is taking place....goes a lot smoother and don't worry....whover is admin WILL get it right :)

great games played tonight

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: |TG-303rd Creamsodaman v. |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

Just out of curiousity, who adminned this match? I see no thanks to the admin.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Re: |TG-303rd Creamsodaman v. |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

well section admind this game!!! good call cleph!!!! thanks again to section....

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X