32nd vs 303rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32nd vs 303rd

Ok well the game started as you can see with only 5 players for the 32nd and playing as the CT's after the toss. It was a hard struggle for them with 2 men down and they fought all the way and managed to grab 1 win in the 3rd round against a very dominating 303rd who took up positions near and far from the house to cover the battlefield. This half saw some great use of nades by the 303rd members who were guarding the tree house corner and really holding back the forces of the 32nd. However the 32nd did use all the battlefield switching as much as possible to keep the defending 303rd watching every entrance. However it still was not anough to budge the full squad of 303rd who all knew their spots well and seemed to be able to react to any breach in their line of defence.

After the first half of 7 round sides the teams swaped and the 303rd took up the attack. They unfortunatly lost the first round due to heavy fire from a near full AK possessing 32nd team. The 2rd round also went to the defending 32nd also, then on the 10th round (3rd of this half) of the match the 303rd managed to use their strengths to fight their way in and take the point which also ment that the 303rd could not lose the game but at the minimum gain a draw. This however saw the end of one of the 303rd from the match and one of the 32nd turning up late to even the teams at 6 players a piece for the last few rounds. The balance in teams seemed to spur the 32nd on and they did a great job defending the house going for a much more tucked in approach with only a few guys spared in long hall and sewer. The game entered it's last two rounds with another 32nd joining the fray so putting them with the man up at 7 players for the first time in the game. Even with the added man it was still a hard fight and the 32nd needed both last rounds to draw, they managed it through sheer grit and determination.

Good games by all and a great knife fight at the end! Add your personal moments to fill in!
    Last edited by Disciple; 12-07-2008, 05:51 PM.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: 32nd vs 303rd

Grrrrrrr.... as soon as I leave kulmar and orthos decided to show up, timely aye? ;-)
    Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
    If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

So basically the 32nd was playing with 5 players against 7 for the entire first half and we did bad. Won 1 out of 7.

Then we got on defense and were doing decent with just 5 of us holed up in or close to the house. After a bit Kulmar showed up and then orthos soon thereafter, so we had 7 players and they had 6 because bofa left. We lost one round, the second round of us as terrorists I think, and then we won the rest. Tied 7-7 in total. Disciple's description will be better.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

GG everyone hopefully next match we can have even teams the whole match.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Yeah, great game guys just wait till we have our full 7 around next time! *wink* Oh yeah disciple forgot to mention 32nd won that last final knife round :P and thanks again disciple for running everything for us.

Comment

yea really good games guys, cant wait to do it again..!!

Comment

GG's well played.

Comment

Yes, huge thanks to Disciple who help put this together at the last minute.

You should have heard the 32nd's chatter at the end of ever round as terrorists. "Oh oh oh Ahhhhhh" "Come on come on come on..... YEAH!!!"

Very close matches most of the time.

I have to say, even if we had the full 7 players as counter terrorists we probably still wouldn't have done very well against that defense the 303rd had set up. We would have done a bit better, possibly giving us a couple rounds over them in the end, but I don't like to think about the "what if"s.

Good fun guys.

Also congradulations to Orthos for getting the last kill. Last man to join and got the last kill...
                Last edited by Clefspeare; 12-08-2008, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Well, boys i will have a SM for the next match and there will be no mercy :D , and spar always being the man and hosts thank you sir.

Comment

Yeah, ggs all

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                    Also congradulations to Orthos for getting the last kill. Last man to join and got the last kill...
                    Yeah, that was one heck of a throw! Good job orthos

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by FACEMELTER. View Post
                      Well, boys i will have a SM for the next match and there will be no mercy :D , and spar always being the man and hosts thank you sir.
                      Sniffles I thought that was me :-(

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

Was a great game
                        Thanks Disciple for allowing us to play and standing by entire match

32nd did very well maby next time they will have all there players ready on a set date when a match is set up :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa Tony View Post
                          32nd did very well maby next time they will have all there players ready on a set date when a match is set up :)
                          Hey! The couple that we thought would be able to make it had emergencies. Couple people were working, had in-laws over at their house, and the like.

We held you guys off long enough to get Kulmar and Orthos in though. All things considered, it was a very fun match.

Comment

Wow, sounded like an amazing match. Can't believe I missed it D:

Well good job to both teams. And great job by the 32nd members with 5 people. Hope you guys had fun :D

Too bad it ended in a draw though.
                            :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                            |
                            |
                            .\__\
                            ...../

Comment

disc i am very sry for saying that :P ty so much sir, should known it was u becuze spar is a l4d finatic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X