Orthos vs. Jack Bauer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orthos vs. Jack Bauer

Alright, in this makeshift captain's match. The outstanding Orthos of the 32nd takes on the indisputable Jack Bauer of the 303rd.

I had the pleasure of trying to do lead this captain match without a full admin present.

Laying down the ground rules beforehand, everyone cooperated well with me and all turned out well.

Anyway, to the match. The setting was cs_kismayo, the jungle of sand. Orthos picked his player first, Jack picked counter terrorists first. Going against a strong defense, Jack and his team were only able to pull out one win, which brought the score to 3-1 before the switch. With some excellent tactical planning by Orthos, and some amazing shooting by the team, we were able to pull off two out of the remaining four wins. This brought the final score to 5-3, Orthos and company coming out the winning team.

I don't know how everything went over on Jack's team, but I hope you fellows had fun as well.

Great game by both sides, it went alot smoother than I expected, so I appreciate everyone paying attention when I told them that I would take care of the switching and such.

Big thanks to our captains, Orthos and Jack Bauer. It was a very fun match.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: Orthos vs. Jack Bauer

cleph thanks for hosting this it was a blast!!!! i think othros ended my winning streak on kismayo!!! but great planing by both sides.... it does make it a lot more enjoyable to play when everyone follows the rules!! good work everyone

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Enjoyed it immensly. Always fun beating up on the 303rd. :)

Comment

sounds like a gg! wish i coulda been there >.< // gj clef!!
        aiming is overrated

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X