X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG|Turbo VS |TG-32nd|JohnnyCastle|PCS|

NAVVOROE BASE

Again very nice games guys.

Heres another match we seemed to have trouble at one spot. Turbo split his team in 3 teams as T and 2 as CT. Turbo's team as CT just couldn't really get to the bathroom hostages without a crippling fight every round. I think he took a win maybe 3 rounds in to make it 2-1 Johnny. Basicly we could get the Bathroom hostages but at a large cost of teamates. At the switch We thought we could maybe put them in the same position with teamates split in bath, water and right side of map. Didn;'t seem to happen and Johnny slowly took the win 5-1.

Again good job to both Captains and to Clef and Whislter for all their help. Hope to get some larger games going this weekend.

Turbo just on a side note remember to keep naming who you want assigned where. Even after you split teams. It does help give each person a certain job to perform and might make or break the match. The more you captain the more you will understand the importance of this. Still did a fine job.

FUN FUN

Re: |TG|Turbo VS |TG-32nd|JohnnyCastle|PCS|

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
    Turbo's team as CT just couldn't really get to the bathroom hostages without a crippling fight every round.
    You can thank Michael Knight and myself for that, with Sam underneith in the elevator. Good placements Johnny.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Re: |TG|Turbo VS |TG-32nd|JohnnyCastle|PCS|

Good Game guys! that match was a blast. We had some excellent teamwork and comms that game. we split it, 2 bathrooms, 1 elevator, 2 water and 2 dirt. thanks to the coms we were able to call jus about every position and once they got committed to bathroom we sent sam for the elevator flank. over all it was a fun game and we should do it again sometime ;] GG Turbo!
      aiming is overrated

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X