Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG-32nd| suid VS sparhawkxx|TG PCS|

NUKE

Well suid called me out and like a man I accepted his Captains challenge. suid won the pick and choose side CT. I have no exciting rounds here as it seems suid put a lock on the bombsite doors not even a nuke could get through. As round after round went by I just couldn't come up with a plan to turn the tide.

At the switch the score was suid 4-0. Well first round and it was a long one it seemed suid tried to pick and feel out every angle to get in. We lost a few men but at the end of the round Johnny was able to take down the bomber which was suid. The second round started the same way but the T's was a little quieter. Suid's team then did a ramp rush and I think lost most of the team there. No matter the plant was made by a ninja. A ninja so awesome 3 ct couldnt figure out where the bomb was planted and the match ended 4-1 suid :)

Very nice guys thanks for giving your captains your all and thank you Vulcan and Clef for running it.

I must give my self some advice here. I froze like a deer in headlights and couldn't wake up. Vulcan started at one point helping me plan but I wish I woulda asked a lot sooner and when your stumped thats the best thing to do :)

Well I stepped up like a man and sat down like a little girl :) Good job suid

FUN FUN

Re: |TG-32nd| suid VS sparhawkxx|TG PCS|

Thanks, I had a great team and alot of great communication thanks all who participated and clef and vulcan for setting this up for us :) Everything went so smooth in the match except for 1 of my teammates which I shall remain (anonymous) kept spraying his spray..They can hear you!!! Oh and I'd like to congratulate the ninja on the last round. :P

Comment

That was amazing match, i am glad i stuck around for it.

Congrats to suid!! And that was a good effort by Spars squad. But man that last round had me sweating :P
      :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
      |
      |
      .\__\
      ...../

Comment

I believe that ninja was Xen. Don't know why you guys didn't say so previously.

Good game guys.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Because he's a ninja!!!

Comment

WHAT!?!?!?!? Who would do such a thing. Why would anyone spray their sprays. They're such a loser. At the least the chick was really hot.

Comment

Nicely done

Comment

Tiny it wasn't just spraying the spray, it was probably because you were in a place where you would not want to be heard.

Comment

lawl, i remember this. we were in position and u hear a spray. I will forever remeber suid scream "arggggg!!"
                  :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                  |
                  |
                  .\__\
                  ...../

Comment

I remember saying "the bomb is upstairs" someone tells me NO, it's downstairs. I head down and NO BOMB! I start to head up but don't even get close to the bomb before it blows up. NOT MY FAULT! Faulty information was given to me by a team mate. **I** won't reveal who it was, though.
                    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Haha, that's because you don't want to get banned.

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate my cover being blown like that, now I'll have to kill all of you... Although I do have to ask, how many ninja's carry Para's? Awesome teamwork on Suid's team, well done. Better luck next time Spar...
                        sigpic

Comment

SILENCED paras with 10X scopes and a tripod! I smell hacking!
                          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Sky, I couldn't hack my way out of a paper bag let alone Steam...
                            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X