Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG-32nd|JohnnyCastle|PCS| VS |TG-32nd|suid

QUINCY

Heres to brothers that love to hate each other :) All in the name of fun :) Well there was no draw for the pick this round as both captains agreed to the selections of player team pick. Johnny did choose T and with that the game begun. suid was so ready he wanted to start planning while all talk was still on :)

So after alltalk was set suid put everyone in their positions fast because on this map as CT you need to move quickly.

Johnny started the basement and tried to move in at a steady pace. Suid's team was able to keep them from getting to A so they tried to get into B. With comms and chat comms with this many people suid was ready for every move johnny made. Enough that suid took the first 3 rounds. Johnny broke the 4th round with a win at the switch to make it 3-1 suid. Again suid put everyone in their positions and sent us packing to enter Gamepoint. Johnny must of pushed his team a little harder because the defense was too strong for suids team. Johnny won 2 more matchs with some outstanding defense at bomb site b. 4-3 suid.

At this point suid whipped out the old rush b move to capture the win at 5-3. A good rush every now and then is rewarding when done right.

Thanks Vulcan for helping and thank you all for playing your best.

FUN FUN

Re: |TG-32nd|JohnnyCastle|PCS| VS |TG-32nd|suid

Great match!!! This one was one of the most intense Captains I have played and I must say excellent work on both sides. Much <3 JC and thanks Vulcan/Spar for helping set it all up

Comment

I really enjoyed this one, one thing i noticed about this map was that we had a lot more people who regularly do not participate in captains matches on the server at the time. I think that made it an even tougher task for each captain as they had to position players that they do not see everyday. It is also a great benefit to have these players experience the captains match in which it was the first time to some. I can say that they did a great job with the communication and teamwork, I noticed both teams very organized from both sides and even from a rotational stance on defense. This was an awesome map to have a captains match on with a lot of people, I found this to be one of the most fun ones thus far. Good job to both captain's, they both did a fantastic job putting players in a position to be effective. Thanks to Vulcan & Sparhawkk for the admin support on this one. I'm hoping we can start having the captain's matches more frequently as it only intensifies the gameplay. - Turbo

Comment

ya gg! that was alot of fun. need more on quincy ;] ! and great job to suid and his ct team for putting up an awesome defense, we just couldnt break it no matter what we did. well done thanks alot vulcan / spar!
        aiming is overrated

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X