Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32nd vs 303rd

The map: harvest

We started and then had to restart because the squad server didn't have the mods loaded. Vulcan got it set up and we restarted. This might have hurt 303 a bit because they had won that first round when their scout made it to the top of that mountain. It took 32nd by surprise, but it didn't seem to phase them much after that.

32nd had 9 people show up. at first, only 6 303rd showed up. A 7th joined (Jack B?) to even out teams. I stayed out of the game to record the matches. The other odd man on 32nd rotated in and out a few times.

after the restart:

The key to this map seemed to be Suid on the scout and Kulmar

On one round, suid killed 6
    |TG-32nd| suid:
    Damage Given to "|TG-303rd| Mr. Purple" - 262 in 2 hits
    Damage Given to "|TG-303rd| Mr. Blue : D" - 213 in 1 hit
    Damage Given to "|TG-303rd| Mr. Black" - 231 in 1 hit
    Damage Given to "|TG-303rd| Mr. Red" - 218 in 1 hit
    Damage Given to "|TG-303rd| Mr. Brown" - 260 in 1 hit
    Damage Given to "|TG-303rd|Mr. Orange`" - 222 in 1 hit

The 303rd began as CTs. They seemed to try pushing up on the left side, toward the isolated hostages. Suid kept that area pretty well locked down with some support.

32nd also pushed up in the middle up on the hill a bit. It kept the 303 ct team from pushing up enough to use long range down into the areas.

They later tried pushing down through hay bales, but were shut down before getting inside the house.

It ended quickly - with the first round going 7-0 in favor of the 32nd.

with team changes, the 32nd became the CTs. Suid moved up on the side toward the shack all alone. The entire rest of the team moved up and smoked/flashed their way into the hay bale field. While the 303 team moved to repel, suid was to move in and scout behind them. It was very close, the 32nd were down to 3. We managed to knock them down to 1 defender, who held up inside the house.

While Suid extracted the hostages out of the shack and ran to rescue point, the other 2 surrounded the house. SUDDENLY, a nade flew out hte window and actually stuck in Kulmar's mouth before exploding! No remains were found. ANd just before the hsotages reached saftey, Johnny Castle killed the last defender, making the game a clean sweep for the 32nd.

Unfortunately, I messed up in typing in the command, and the very last round didn't get demoed. I have the first 7 rounds as a demo.

Sorry if they are a bit jerky, I was kind of moving around more than I should have for good viewing. I tried for more of a bird's eye view then individual most of the time. Tried to get it so you could see as many players as once as possible.

32v303match01.dem
    32v303match02.dem
    32v303match03.dem
    32v303match04.dem
    32v303match05.dem
    32v303match06.dem
    32v303match07.dem

Place the demos in your cstrike folder.
    Open console
    type in "playdemo 32v303match01" or whatever the name is.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: 32nd vs 303rd

On the round after Suid killed 6, the 303 seemed to be trying to kill him. It looked like almost all of them charged his side. Even as they moved up, one 303rd got very close to suid, but was killed by suid's deagle!
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Great match guys. I had a fun time playing and great coms for the 32nd. I kept ranting our team song "spider pig spider pig does whatever a spider pig does" seemed to keep moral up :D

Comment

nice round fellas, you should pat yourselves on the back for that one..... im really impressed. keep the good work up. nice match indeed and sky great write up

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to suid and his blasted scout :P

lawl, good job guys. You guys out-shot us plain and simple. Man we couldnt even touch that house. Fun match, but at least i blew kulmar up with that nade out the back window :D

nade sandwich FTW (not really, we still lost the round :P)

GG!!!!
          :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
          |
          |
          .\__\
          ...../

Comment

wow sorry guys i screwed that up!

Next time practice on the server and report mods not working!

- -

Comment

cc

Comment

GG Guys!
                aiming is overrated

Comment

Wow, those 32nd guys are really horrible.
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

GG's was very fun indeed.

Comment

Yeah, gg guys! Maybe next time.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Awsome job guys. Wish I could have been there. Sorry but Duty calls. I had to work on the boat all day and night Sunday.

Props to all. We ned to promote more of these.

Comment

Yepp, and we would love to set out another challenge soon to a map more suited to 303rd style :-) not some open sniping ground for suid to do his devilish work (he is by far in the top 3 scouters in the TG server btw, maybe he sold his soul to the devil???)... other than that, yall played excellent and outshot and out maneuvered us. GG to the 32nd and props to suid who i think was the MVP no doubt!
                          Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
                          If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bofa_deez View Post
                            Yepp, and we would love to set out another challenge soon to a map more suited to 303rd style :-) not some open sniping ground for suid to do his devilish work (he is by far in the top 3 scouters in the TG server btw, maybe he sold his soul to the devil???)... other than that, yall played excellent and outshot and out maneuvered us. GG to the 32nd and props to suid who i think was the MVP no doubt!
                            Where was Seph?......

Comment

We havent heard from him in a while on the forums, He's either an inactive member or hes out of the 303rd...
                              Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
                              If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...