Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS vs. Regs

The Map: AAA

Team Reg's were led by suid and the PCS team was led like a democracy with all opinions from the seasoned players. Suid chose to defend first and attack second, we played first to 7 with 6 rounds on each side. The Reg's used ag, suid, and bofa to hold the window area which became the wall that caused much trouble for the pcs team. The first few rounds they held well enough for aesop/turbo/and diplo at A, and extinct/scully/poodle/1er at B/cats saw minimal action. The PCS team tried various methods however couldn't overcome the defense held by the regs and never managed to plant the bomb once.

Halftime Score Regs 6, PCS 0

Now the half was over and the PCS team knew that they gone through the toughest part and had an uphill climb to even make it close. The momentum went heavily to the Regs after shutting out the half. Suid decided to take it real slow and pick the first round of T to feel out where the PCS team was playing and to keep the pace of the game off balanced. The PCS team picked us all off as we took a bit too long to even get started giving them their first win showing somewhat hope of a comeback. The next round a bit of a discussion happend with what we were going to do, but the outcome was to use the 10v10 teams to our advantage and create a strength in numbers situation by rushing B from upper and lower. The round was a pretty tight gun battle with the majority of players going down on both sides, however it was the Regs team to clutch the win when the final PCS player fell.

Final Score Regs 7, PCS 1
    Attached Files

Re: PCS vs. Regs

It was pretty fun. I was hoping for italy tactiks but I guess that will have to be next time.
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

Wow gg guys. Very nice suid. Your becoming a tough captain to beat. Wish I coulda been there.

Also very nice organized recap Turbo Thank you.

FUN FUN

Comment

The match was terrific fun. Take a look at my ace in Turbo's first picture!

Comment

Good stuff
          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Very good fun indeed, Ty to all who participated and excellent job team with the coms and teamwork. Thank you Clef and Vulcan for setting everything up for us REGS. Much appreciated.

Comment

whoooooooooooo!!!!

That was fun!! Good job to suid and his team :D
              :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
              |
              |
              .\__\
              ...../

Comment

Nice write up! I actually was the left side window-room guy, so I saw a bit of action, only correction :P. But nice, and GG to everyone. Late I know, but hey.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X