YouRang vs Suid(aka decomp)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouRang vs Suid(aka decomp)

YouRang CT's and Suid T's. We the had a captins match on de_piranesi. It started out pretty good. They tried to take roof right off the bat and got stopped. After a couple of squirmishes and us losing some people as well we did recover and win that round. The next round, (I thinik it was the next round they rushed the B site and got the bomb planted. With one left alive on both sides Suid bested us and took that round. Tie 1 and 1. Then they kinda split up and came from a couple of directions but pushed hard through the mid and end up planting at B to win that round by killing Skylark against three of them. We came back the next round and won that one. After that I am not sure which round went to which team but we ended up winning the match. Now keep in mind that we didnt switch after X amount of rounds, we just played a straight map and then you have to keep in mind that I had some really good players on my team, they communicated well and covered each other really well. I really have to give a BIG THANKS TO, KULMAR, SLOPPY JOE, SKYLARK, _BUB_, TOASTER, I know I am leaving out someone but I can't remember who. ODIN, did come in after someone left and helped us finish up. THANKS A BUNCH GUYS. YALL REALLY PLAYED WELL. And we cant forget that the T's did give us a good run for our money. If I have left out something that anyone feels important then feel free to comment on the results as you remember them.

Lock n Load, Saddle up, Mount up and Ride out.

Re: YouRang vs Suid(aka decomp)

good game guys!

- -

Comment

You rocked my world rang! Good job. :) Thanks to slop slop sloppy joe for setting it up and running it for us.

Comment

AKA the 'Lazy-mans Captains' was run well... good game to all.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

bring it kulmar, me and you lets go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse