westcoast AAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• westcoast AAR

This report only covers one round of the map rotation but I felt it needed to be brought here.

The round started with a failed push to bombsite B on the far right. Both CT's and T's had full squads. After the push, MaDNess and myself were left with 1 CT dead and 6 spread out. He was down to 67 health and I was 39. I had grabbed the bomb after it went down and withdrew from the far right. We had plenty of time, so moving quietly, we snuck over to A and picked a guy off. The whole time we are talking about the next move. We started this yo-yo thing drawing them out, capping one, and eventually worked it down to even. The teamwork shown that round by MaDNess was amazing, if I said poke out and shoot one, he did it. If someone else poked out as he was falling back I took him out, as I was covering the exits he was coming from. There was no hesitation on his part, he knew his job and did it. We were able to get the plant were able to eliminate the last two CT's as they tried to gain access to the site. And to top it all off, neither of us, I believe, took a single point of damage after that intial engagement.

We were like ninja at times sneaking through sewers at one point and taking a person out there, the final engagement was ultra intense. Great job CT's for winning the over all map, but this round MaDNess and myself owned it.
    sigpic

Re: westcoast AAR

Epic!! Good job guys on that round :D
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Comment

Yea man extremely good teamwork on that map from everyone I enjoyed every minute of it.

Comment

Yeah, that was a good map I remember getting rocked that round

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse