Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Knight vs Turbo

The Map: De_view_update1
    Stipulation: First to 7 (switch after 3)

The match started with michael getting first pick and I decided to take the terrorist side first. I sent suid w/ scout and tiny w/ ak47 as a pair to do some picking at the start of each round utilizing different spots than just the box that oversee's the upper map. We strategized based on taking a man or two down to start hoping that with so many paths and ally's we can find a place to push. Some rounds we decided to push B using our "picking" pair of guys to sit at the crate room picking off rotations. The first 3 rounds went successful for us as we went up 3-0

Intermission Score: Turbo 3, Michael Knight 0

I was a little unprepared for the CT side after the swap. I stumbled a bit to get players into positions, although I thought i had everything covered. The first round it was pointed out we had too many players guarding A, and Michael's team pushed and planted into B and took one back from us. The next round I made a few adjustments to make sure we had ample coverage at both sites and repositioned a few to more comfortable spots. We seemed to hold them well as we managed to take the next two rounds from michael's team carrying a heavy momentum into what could be the final set of rounds.

Intermission Score: Turbo 5, Michael Knight 1

After the swap came the next round of T for us we were able to manage another win after most of our team went down and we doubled back and planted at A. The next round I decided to send suid and tiny picking since it was successful the first time while we awaited under the stairs. tiny & suid had trouble finding any ct's showing themselves to pick, however we spotted a few movements of some to positions. We peeked at the top of the B ramp and saw Two CT's, so we moved thought maybe we could pick one from the alley, then we saw another 2 at the garage area picking. I repositioned suid to try to keep them busy. Michael had a strong defense on each position it seemed and we were running out of time. I guesstimated that we saw one goto each building near B, i saw the 2 on ramp, and we had the 2 by garage so we decided we would have to push hard through the crate room to the side of B. It was a firefight inside the bombsite and the smoked cleared and we got the bomb down. We were barely able to hold off the CT's from getting to the bomb as we took out the last two men.

Final Score: Turbo 7, Michael Knight 1

Thanks to vulcan for setting this up for us. Thanks to everyone for playing it was a bunch of fun and I couldn't have been happier with the quality of gameplay as far as communications and listening/following/executing the plans. I thought this was one of the harder maps i captained on, but it went real smooth. I hope we can have some more of these upcoming.

Re: Michael Knight vs Turbo

Great job turbo :) I had alot of fun and thanks Vulcan for setting it all up with that new pirty war mod.

Comment

sounded like a good game. Cante believe i missed it ><

good job to both captains :D

And congrats turbo!!
      :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
      |
      |
      .\__\
      ...../

Comment

good write up turbo and good game. We lost big but that's ok it was very fun anyway.

- -

Comment

Maybe next time Vulcan will get the names right!

i still say Micheal Knight's team won! lol gg Turbo
          TheU -

CS:S

Comment

Nice write-up. Sorry for shooting you in the head turbo.:icon20: I was having some fun until I got kicked.

Comment

I was on Turbo's team and it was amazing teamwork. As a T, I must have had my A+ Duelie game loaded. I was hitting people across the map, murdering people right around corners, and the last round I was a complete decoy on the roof of that garage, playing tag with one of the last CT's. As a CT, I pretty much used the Clarion to have a birds eye on front A and Glass into B. Part of the resuffling turbo mentioned.
              sigpic

Comment

great match turbo! i thought we would have won a few more rounds but you guys jumped out in front and we could'nt get the momentum back.thanks for everyone who played and thanks to vulcan for setting it up.

Comment

this sounds like a lot of fun, how does one get into a game like this?

Comment

captains matches are usually kind of random, there has to be a Full Admin on to run it. Keep bugging them when your playing and if there's enough players, they may run it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X