Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG-32nd| YouRang VS Rabbit

Spirits

Ok looks like Rang got off to a great start on CT side. 3-0 then at the switch he took another round to make it 4-0. After a little confusion we thought we won it at for but we straightened it out and got the game on its way. Well the rounds got kinda scary because Rabbit kicked it into gear with 3 straight wins. Rang was trying to close the game out with a few rushes and seemed like Rabbits team finally got organized and was hurting us bad.

4-3 Rang. Well the rounds switched again and we won 3 to end it 7-3 Rang. I know I mess this up somewhere but if anyone knows please chime in. Thank you all for playing.

Please remember to let your captain be a captain. Cutting in if he is trying to plan does not help him it only adds confusion. If you got a nervous captain trying to come up with a plan the last thing he needs is useless banter.

FUN FUN

Re: |TG-32nd| YouRang VS Rabbit

3-0 Rang CT
    4-2 Rang T
    6-3 Rang CT
    6-4 Rang T
    7-4 Rang T

IIRC
    TheU -

CS:S

Comment

Good games.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Thank you um U? :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
          Please remember to let your captain be a captain. Cutting in if he is trying to plan does not help him it only adds confusion. If you got a nervous captain trying to come up with a plan the last thing he needs is useless banter.
          Wasn't there for the match but, I want everyone to take a moment to re-read this. Give you captians time, even if they go over the plan time to come up with it.
          sigpic

Comment

good job rangsy, you rocked us :D Nice first try on the captains Rabbit you did pretty well. Just remember to try different things out(what worked well for them might not work well for us) and like spar said take your time and everything will roll into place.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X