Admin Teams First Win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Teams First Win

With Al Capone calling it for the Admin team. He won the toss and we took CT first off. A basic plan was made to have a 2/4 split on the front alley/back alley. Sloppyjoe and myself made up the two man front alley team, with Vulcan, Disciple, Al Capone and Meat Drapes taking the rear. The main idea was that SJ and myself keep the T's distracted at the front alley while the back alley team pushed to the stairwell. Once they were there, SJ and myself would then push working at securing the front alleyway. This plan worked quite well and allowed us to rescue 1 set of hostages and take an early lead of 3-0.

At the switch, Vulcan allowed his team to play where they were more comfortable defending. This allowed the Admin team to use their strengths to repel 2 of the 3 CT advances. A heavy front alleyway assault rolled us the final round before the next switch. 5-1

Once again on the CT side, the Admin Team again went with their original plan and wound up getting shut down 2 of the 3 times. Score 6-3.

After a short bit of confusion at the final switch, the admin team was able to clinch it. It appeared that the CT's were working on a delayed rush that was held at bay in the back by a Para. Eventually Extincts team just couldn't stay alive, allowing the Admin team their first Win of the tourney.
    sigpic

Re: Admin Teams First Win

Yeah was an enjoyable match, favorite moments were the round as attackers where I only had my p228 and took three with me before I found an MP5 which I switch to died (should have stuck with lucky pistal) and the round when I was defending the red room from an attacker in vent room and when I got to the window I panic'd and dropped my pistal, brought out a flashbang and turned my flash light on in a complete keyboard mashing moment and so was left mouse wheel scrolling behind cover trying to find my gun again, but found it and caught the attacker off guard even with all those shenanigans. Much better turn out than our disapointing 2 man team last week haha watch out scully's team next.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Xen View Post
      At the switch, Vulcan allowed his team to play where they were more comfortable defending.
      I'm shocked no one was assigned positions? :P
      Just kidding, sounded like a fun match. Good job admin team :)
      I wish more people would post a AAR for more of the tourney matches!! **cough**

Comment

why dont you juste give up all our secrets xen.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Capone View Post
          why dont you juste give up all our secrets xen.
          Well considering that we are not playing this map again in the tourney, no harm no foul.
          sigpic

Comment

Very good game. It was an extremely fun match.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
              Yeah was an enjoyable match, favorite moments were the round as attackers where I only had my p228 and took three with me before I found an MP5 which I switch to died (should have stuck with lucky pistal) and the round when I was defending the red room from an attacker in vent room and when I got to the window I panic'd and dropped my pistal, brought out a flashbang and turned my flash light on in a complete keyboard mashing moment and so was left mouse wheel scrolling behind cover trying to find my gun again, but found it and caught the attacker off guard even with all those shenanigans. Much better turn out than our disapointing 2 man team last week haha watch out scully's team next.
              hahahahahaha!!

i was laughing when i read this.

I could only picture this happening to you. well u or skylark (from the 32nd) heh jk

Sounded like a great match. Good job Admin team :D
              :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
              |
              |
              .\__\
              ...../

Comment

Cheers guys. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by ultima110 View Post
                  hahahahahaha!!

i was laughing when i read this.

I could only picture this happening to you. well u or skylark (from the 32nd) heh jk

Sounded like a great match. Good job Admin team :D
                  I would have dropped an HE on me, not just turned on my flashlight.
                  "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                  Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                  " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...