32nd VS E1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32nd VS E1

A few points. I didn't get much detail down at first because I didn't know I was going to do the after action report. I wasn't told until somewhere around round 5 or 6. So please excuse lack of details. I also missed a round somewhere...

The 32nd started short a man because Johnny Castle was told the wrong time by Suid. BAD SUID!

E1
    Superfast
    Kebaba
    Fran
    1er
    bigeye
    toypoodle
    <someone else… SORRY!>

32nd
    michael
    skylark
    madness
    kulmar
    suid
    johnny castle (late)
    smoked

1st round we defended win
    I believe they started off by throwing a bunch of smoke through the arches at B, but then moved down toward the fire. They were slowed down by our man (Madness?) and we achieved a victory!
    2nd round defended win
    3rd round defended win

4th round attack win
    We decided to immitate their first round. We threw a bunch of smokes at the arches of B, but we pushed through the smoke and into B. Madness attempted to go around through Mid to hit them from behind but was killed by a cleaverly hidden defender.

5th round attack – picked win
    killed someone at mid B, was able to p ush in through there and fire

6th round attack – picked win
    As I moved up to mid, team mates caused enough problems at Fire and A that person guarding mid pulled. I saw him flee, but was unable to shoot him. We managed to push into A and achieve victory.

7th round defended LOOSE
    madness at fire dies
    skylark drops down from mid B to defend fire, no one there – Ts rush through arches and Mid B (after I left) and slaughtered us.

8th round defended LOOSE
    rushed through box and fire to A.

9th round defended LOOSE
    (I missed one round somehow notes….)

10th round attack – picking
    bomb was defused….

11th round – LOOSE
    rushed trhough the arches at B
    fran headshotted like 3 of us

man, we were winning 6 to 0 and now it is 6 to 5~! Ouch~!

12th round – each side whittled other down
    Each team was cruely whittling the other team down. Man down again and again! The teams were down with 3 on the 32nd and 2 on E1st. Fran was crueling keeping us from blowing up the evil boxes in bomb site A! (HOW dare the fool!) But Madness... oh cleaver man, sneaks down through the mid, up to the side of A. He shoots that EVIL FRAN and lets his team in for the plant. Superfast attempted to get into the site and stop us from blowing up the beanie baby collection, but Madness continued his awesomeness and slaid him!
    AND THUS, 32nd ACHIEVES VICTORY!

More details later by myself and possibly others!
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: 32nd VS E1

GG, got pretty scared after they won 5 in a row!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

The U was also on our team.

I think our biggest problems in the beginning were bunching up too much. That and a couple of us never played the map before! (doh!) ;)

But we managed to improve our game and turn it around somehow. I think you guys had a guy or two missing too for a while and that helped.

All in all a really close and fun game! And thanks for playing against us at that early time for you guys, we really appreciate that.

And good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Comment

Yea was a fun game and by far our closest GG's guys was awesome!

Comment

All in all it was a fun match. GG Guys I enjoyed playing against you :)
          Oh and yes I did tell JC the wrong time I'm sowwy :(
          It was also partially madness fault when he told us we were going to get an ace at the 6th round then we ended up losing 5 in a row. I told him to knock on wood after he said that!!!

Comment

A pity I couldn't make it, but at least we got an entire team on the field. From what I heard, it was a very intense and exciting game, good work! Oh, and you can be sure we'll beat you guys in the finals! We're just warming up! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Potshot View Post
              We're just warming up! :D
              Uhh Yeah! Us too!
              "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
              "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Great game guys! I really enjoyed that one - it was great fun! The last round was such a nailbiter - I allmost thought: "hey we might actually get a 6-6 ... ohhhh he died." haha

GG! Cya in the next one ;)
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Several times it seemed the E1st's guard on the middle B area (above the fire) was either not there or pulling as I snuck around the corner. If I hadn't been a picker, but the bomb and more team there, could have moved in that way. They had a scout way over by the archs to B, but he couldn't have stopped us all.
                  "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                  Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                  " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Idk..but I'm goign to have to say Scully's team is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by tinytheyfon View Post
                      Idk..but I'm goign to have to say Scully's team is the best.
                      If by "the best" you mean "a bunch of jerks" then yes.... I'm not a sore loser...
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

32nd strikes again

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse