32nd vs. A-Team cpl_fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32nd vs. A-Team cpl_fire

The admin team, after an epic battle, gave the 32nd their first upset. Final socre 7-6 Admins. Started off with the Admin team, as T's, take charge of the mid for 2 of the first three rounds. At the switch, they came back with a quick push up far A. 3-3. With the it on the line, the admin team again pushes it to 5-4, with the same tried and true strat, down the middle after some picking. Admin's work the T's after the switch not losing a man, making it 6-4, and we thought we had it. The 32nd showed why they were undefeated, before today, come back and tie it at 6-6. Comes down to Admins as T's for match point. You would think we'd change strats right? Nope. Again, pick a few then moved quickly into A from mid. They never had a chance after the plant. Game Admins. Well fought 32nd, was truly epic.
    sigpic

Re: 32nd vs. A-Team cpl_fire

One of the best games I have ever played good Job guys.

Comment

Good job admin team. Wish I could of made that match :|

Comment

Super epic match.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Was a great match!!

Comment

I have to say the last round we did use a slightly changed tactic lol, we killed 2 of there team and then we rushed into A more corodinated than the other rounds we had 2 go long A tunnel, 2 go large A tunnel and 2 go over and secure mid.

Was a very intence game although my team got grumpy on match point when I said the 32nd have got this we are so boned hahaha.

Fav moment was when Sloppy had a gun fight with a guy on far right to B and said he has fallen back, I query are you sure check jut below the small ramp bit. Which he edges up to and locates the CT to then shout he is there anyone got a nade.

Myself and Capone run up with our nades and sloppy guns him down anyway lol.

However lets not forget that the 32nd trounced us on spirits so hats off to them for being such a solid team.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Really great match guys, we thought we had you on cpl fire after 6-4. You guys played it well and no matter what plans we had on this map it came down to sheer will it seemed of each player to decide the outcome.

I'll get the semi final/final schedule up asap.

- -

Comment

Congrats admin team! Sounds like a brilliant game :)
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

I think some Combat Action Ribbon Nomination's should be brought up for everyone on both teams. These Tourneys are a good way to get nominations, but as always I have a feeling we won't see many from it...
                  sigpic

Comment

Right up the nomination xen

Comment

I want a ribbon. If I right up the nomination, it procludes me from getting it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nope writting a nomination means some one else may get a ribbon it doesn't mean you won't be able to.

The team leader can write a valorous squad nomination which everyone but the squad leader can get but since you were not SL you wouldn't be able to write that nomination anyway.

However writting any other nomination does not stop some one from nominating you for the same thing if they deem it worthy.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                        Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes, but I can't nominate myself for nominations. So by writing up the nomination for everyone, I have to exclude myself in it. And, as it should be a secret nomination, I couldn't tell you all that I did it, so I could get recipicated.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just write the dang nomination.

Comment

So, who was the last 2 in the 32nd? I got Madness, JC, and Smoked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X