Potshot vs Skylark SOLO PLAY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potshot vs Skylark SOLO PLAY!

Map: De_view_update (or whatever it is called).

I am the terrorist.

Round 1
    I begin by charging A. I run in, move right to the bags of concrete. I throw a smoke, run in and plant. Even though he was looking at the smoke, he couldn't see me. I plant, run back to the doors near spawn to hide and cover. I die because Potshot is on the roof of the garage buildng and casually executes me from above.

Round 2
    I charge B. I run down and in.. move in cautiously to plant. He is up in the building looking down through glass. He shoots me a couple of times. I run to the side he is on and plant. his angle is too great to shoot/stop me. I pull back. He drops in and manages to casually kill me.

Round 3
    I go toward A. I go thourgh the garage. he is up in the CT sniper spot. Just as I'm aiming at him, he shoots me a time or two. I throw a nade, pull back and use my medkit. I go back through the garage, try to sneak up.. he's out on street and snipes me with the scout.

Round 4
    I go toward A. Can't remember details except he kills me. Again.

Round 5
    I go toward A. I turn right, meaning to run around the wall and hit it from behind. He is either on the building again or comes on ground to that alley by the trashcans because he shoots me in the back.

final score
    Potshot: Lots (due to 3 defuses)
    Skylark: Zero

Lesson learned. Potshot is the devil. He must be ban.. I mean uh respected for his skill. :madsmile:
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Potshot vs Skylark SOLO PLAY!

Haha! Great work Potshot! :)
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Om nom nom popcorn.

Comment

I'd like to come in and pretend I'm a godly player, but the truth is that I was exceptionally lucky the whole day yesterday...

Comment

lol very nicely done Pot Shot <^_^> i think sky was distracted by the kids lol

Comment

Bout time we had some action in here :)

Comment

Originally posted by suid View Post
              Bout time we had some action in here :)
              Hey! That makes it sound so DIRTY! :row__642:
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...