Clefspeare vs. Suid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clefspeare vs. Suid

So suid and I decided after to other captain's matches that it was to be him against me.

The map was cs_Harvest.

I started as Terrorists while he started as Counter-terrorists.

After four painstaking rounds on defense, we only pulled out one win before the switch, thus starting our turn as offense at 3-1 with suid's team in the lead.

On offense my team worked well together pulling off the same attack twice in a row with success. We had two guys with rifle's in the middle for cover fire (and most of the kills) as the other four of us rushed the hay bails on the far right towards the house. The first two we pulled off well, which led Suid to put a tighter defense up over there. We switched things up a bit and pulled off one of the two remaining rounds, which left us at a tie 4-4.

We switched sides again and Suid pulled off a pretty easy win against our squad.

Suid wins 5-4. Very close game. Thank you to everyone who played.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: Clefspeare vs. Suid

Good times.. Good times.. All 3 of the captain matches were great and I had lots of fun. That last round had me sweating as it was a very close match. Thank you Clefster for running everything for us. These captain matches in my opinion are a part of what makes people come back to TG new and old as they are generally a great time to be had. Great learning experience for the noobs as well.
    Ohh yeahh side note: We had 2 other captain matches as well, lets see them posted in the AAR forum. :)

Comment

Lol that last round was the most ridiculous haha, myself and kluft were on right side and Clef in the house and he shouts pull into house, I am like I will die if I try and cross the open space to which he replys in his most gallent voice I will cover you, well I spose you guessed we all died crossing back to the house haha.

Great plans on the attacking from both sides was very evenly matched I though. Only problem was defending on that map was very hard.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Well I was going to cover you but I got shot from the other direction. Haha.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...