• Tritone vs Stunt

Triton's team (I think this is right)
    Suid
    Sky
    Rang
    Modis
    Ednos
    Kulmar

Tritone put us into small groups. 3 of us apartments, a couple wine celler and 2 long hall, if I remember correctly.

we just seemed to continually pick them off, leaving just 2-4 in the house at the end. They kept looking out and we'd get them down to about 1 or 2, then enter. We even were able to pull out 2 hostages once.

Again, it just seemed our team had a better night as far as shooting.

We actually ended the first half with us winning all 4 rounds, 4-0 as CTs.

We switched to Ts. Tritone let Modis run to apartments, but had everyone else stay close in house. He really didn't even want us looking out. But suid and someone else looked out a couple of times, using nades to good effect. At one point, I flashed out front, stepped out and killed someone. I was flashed hard and managed to get back in the front door, where a back up kept the CT from entering.
    We ended up winning 5-0. Very good game for us.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Tritone vs Stunt

Stunt's team included
    Stunt
    Ace
    16Note
    Clef

I'm sorry to say I didn't get anyothers written down. Hopefully they will post here.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

That sounds about right.

The tactic for the CT side was to let the CTs pair up and take the path they felt most comfortable. That had a few hitting long hall, apartments, and cellar/middle, etc. We took it nice and easy and took advantage of the loose placement of the T's. Usually by the time we made it to the house there was only 2 or 3 left. Easy pickings.

Once we swapped over to T side I had them stick close in to the house, electing one person to play "Crazy Man" and push up to wherever they felt most comfortable. Primary focus was keeping everyone in the house as defensive as possible and forcing the CTs to get as close as possible to engage. Eliminating the T losses by getting picked off at the windows gave us most of our team alive and in position at the house before the CTs approached. The "Crazy Man" (mostly YouRang with his P-90, but other filled in for a round) would do as much damage as possible and then sit tight to make the forward position extremely valuable. (The last round we were able to use the Crazy Man YouRang to flank once we knew where the final CT was approaching from).

All in all everyone was objective-oriented, communicated very well, and played a good game.

It doesn't hurt that I picked all 32nd guys (except for Modis) from the beginning of the match.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
        It doesn't hurt that I picked all 32nd guys (except for Modis) from the beginning of the match.

=p
        Didn't have Clef.

You forgot to mention that last round where I almost annihilated your entire team.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

ALMOST!

It was because of the bad mojo from killing fellow 32nders!
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...