• Show
Clear All

• 1er vs Monkey*

walmart security

Laredo kid for Snax
    Sgt. Pepper for Bugsy

It was a tight match up,
    (as cts )
    I set up 3 A 1 mid Double doors and 3 at B. Pcs started as T and won the first round with the bomb. That put all of us at -1 to start out. Round 2 was all middle and A. we held our ground Both sides took casualties, Extinct tried to take the bomb B where I was waiting. Round 3 went back to PCS for stellar positioning. Round 4 Regs came back with a win which lead to a tie game of 2&2

(As T's)
    First round I had Thatguy scouting A as we faked a mid rush, that enabled us to head B for the plant which was executed perfectly. round 6 a win. Round 7 was a loss, PCS had middle on lockdown which led to multiple Tks by both teams lol. Round 8 was a quick blitz through courtyard to A which went off without a hitch.

(As ct's) I called same positions for everyone since it worked( if it ain't broke don't break it)
    Pcs victory in round 9 by rushing courtyard, round 10 went to pcs who stuck to the bomb at A and it exploded. Round 11 was a toss up, pcs came into A from lower and upper A where Walmart and I were waiting. He was able to pick them off for the win. Regs locked down A and had the bomb down as soon as it hit the site. Big blood bath in A which lead up to 2v1 Courney and elite vs Fransan. Courtney was right on top of the bomb. Elite was posted up by spawn and caught Fran trying to bust a move through spawn. He fired 1 shot which was a HS for the Regs to take the Win.

Great match for both sides guys.
    It really could have gone either way!

Reg's Victory
    Oct 11 09
    Last edited by stevenbnj; 10-11-2009, 05:28 PM.

Re: 1er vs Monkey*

Good job REGS :)

Re: 1er vs Monkey*

Indeed it was a semi close game near the end there.

Grats Regs.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed