PCS vs Regs Recap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS vs Regs Recap

The first match was 1er's PCS team vs Monkey's Reg team on de_desert_atrocity. The outcome was 5-7 with the regulars team pulling out the win. Good game guys.

Second match was Disciple's PCS team vs Diplomatic's Reg Team on cs_hockey. The outcome was 7-0 with the PCS team dominating the game. A couple rounds were close I noticed. Good game though.

I had the pleasure of reffing the second match, which I recorded the entire thing with commentary, making jokes and such behind peoples' backs. I don't know how to make it into a video for people to watch, so if any of you know how I would go about doing that or putting it on this site maybe then let me know.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: PCS vs Regs Recap

Great match guys and a big thank you to my team was a pleasure to capatin such a well rounded bunch. Now who was it that killed me :-( ruining my ace ay, I have a bann to write up haha.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
      Great match guys and a big thank you to my team was a pleasure to capatin such a well rounded bunch. Now who was it that killed me :-( ruining my ace ay, I have a bann to write up haha.
      You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
        Great match guys and a big thank you to my team was a pleasure to capatin such a well rounded bunch.
        Thanks to you for another awesome display of leadership!
        | | |

Comment

here is a guide to make a Counter Strike Video that works for both 1.6 and source

First of all let me tell you that we are not going to use fraps.
          All videos made by fraps are encoded with fraps codec which is not open source.
          hence you cannot put them on web

So here we goRequirements:
          A PC that can give 100fps constant at a resolution on which u want to make ur cs movie

Download These softwares:
          1)KL Mega Codec pack
          2)VirtualDubMod

Install them ( Virtual dub doesnt need to be installed ,just extract & keep in some folder).

Procedure:

1) You must know how to record demo's of counter strike.If you dont know goto End of this post & see Demo Recording section.
          2) Play the demo by typing "viewdemo demoname" in console
          3) Watch demo, from where you want to record your movie.
          4) Type this in console "startmovie demo 90"
          5) Game will go really slow as it is capturing all bmp ( dont minimize game)
          6) when you want to stop recording type endmovie in console
          7) Now you need to start Virtualdubmod.
          8) Click on File>Open Video File
          9) Browse to cstrike folder of your cs installation
          10) you will see many .bmp's in that folder, that are the pictures of what we recorded
          11) we will join those bmp's to make a video
          12) select the first .bmp & click Open
          13) Open Video menu & click Fast Recompress
          14) Again Video menu & select compression
          15) Select Uncompressed RGB on left side & click OK
          16) Open video menu & select Frame rate.
          17) Under Source Rate adjustment, select 'Change to' and type 90 there.
          18) Then File>Save As , then save it with any name
          19) The size of this avi file will be extremely large as it is uncompressed.
          20) Now you have 1 clip of your movie, record as much as u want, but delete all bmp's from cstrike folder
          Before you make another clip
          21) After you have several clips, Edit them in Sony Vegas or Adobe After Effects or any other video editing software u want.
          22) Then Select File>Render As.
          23) Under Save as type, select "Video for Windows (*.avi) , then click custom on right side
          24) A new window will open,select Default Template ( UNCOMPRESSED) on top menu & Select Best in "Video Rendering Quality"
          25) Click ok,and then click Save
          26) Now our movie is ready but it still has huge size,isnt it ?
          27) Now we will compress it with Xvid Codec.
          28) Run VirualDubmod,File>Open video File. Open the file we just saved from sony vegas
          29) Repeat steps 13 to 17 but this time,on compression window, select "Xvid MPEG-4 Codec"
          30) Click Configure on right side, a new window will open, Click on Load Defaults.
          31) Now click on 'Target Quantizer' so it will change to 'Target Bitrate'.
          32) There is box in front of it, Type 4000 in it .... Click OK...Click ok Again & do step 18

OUR MOVIE IS READY NOW .........Watch the CS 1.6 Movie / Video...!

Comment

So, where's the video Clef?
            sigpic

Comment

How did you find out we were making a home video :icon16:?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I've been posting trailers to the internet for months...

"The Tactical Man on Man that you won't want to miss. TacticalGamer and PCSProductions presents... 'The Deflowering of a Gamer.'"
                | | |

Comment

Is there a way I can just put the file on the forum so that people can download it? I don't know how to do that if it's possible. The file is about 36mb in size.
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I was defeated. Therefor, I shall honorably execute the terms of our wager.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X