Potshot vs Sirusblk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potshot vs Sirusblk

The map was "Nordic Chapel" and Potshot got to choose the team first. Poshot started on offense and took the first win. The scond and thired win came in as well.

*switching sides*

Sirus's turn and he managed it to take his first win. After a bomb-down situation on short B Potshots team took another win. 4-1. Sirus was far from done and took the next round.

4-2 *switching sides*

Potshot on offense after the first attempt failing the game became tight. 4-3. The next one was taken once again by Sirus and the tention really started now. 4-4. Potshots team managed it to take one more win and took once again the lead.

5-4 *switching sides*

It seems that drastic mesures were needed and Sirus's team keept heavy pressure on the A bombside and managed it to plant the bomb three times! Only once was it possible for Potshots-team to defuse it and we were tied on 6-6 !!!

6-6 Final round - fame or shame *switching sides*

As I was on Potshots team I can describle what we were up to. I hope one of Sirus's team can help me out here :D

Potshot was holding a motivational speach and said that we will take it really show and try to pick some to get the advantage. We were orded to ALLWAYS move in pairs. Having a look on B having a look on A in mid and so own. Time dropped down to less than three minutes. And we noticed that the other team was playing it smart. We weren't really able to pick much. "We take it A" was the order from Pot and we managed it plant it. Still four enemies life and only two remaining of Potshot's team.
    Beep Beep Beep.
    First CT tried to defuse it right away. Allmost succeeded since a well placed flash throw the Ts off for a second. But no - the bomb was still on its way to destiny. Only one T alive and two CTs moving in ready to go to the extreme and getting the job done. One started to defuse while the other was keeping the last T busy. Everyone could feel how close the CT on the bomb was with the defuse but a well placed nade finsihed him off. And the second CT followed within a second. WIN!
    Potshot 7 - Sirus 6!

Brilliant game guys - I had tons of fun :)

And thanks to Suid for setting it up!
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Re: Potshot vs Sirusblk

great game indeed! It looked dismal for sirus at first but we pulled it out to a good game!

nice job everyone.

- -

Comment

We had a few problems on the A side while defending, but that was mostly my fault. Great game, after the first few rounds I don't think a single round ended with more than a couple of survivors still standing. And that last round couldn't have been closer! I really enjoyed it!

Comment

Good going guys! Sounds like fun. But why wasn't i invited? I'm not cool enough am i? Oh well i'll have to work harder i guess! ;)

Comment

pretty sure you were sound asleep superfast. :P

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Superfast View Post
            Good going guys! Sounds like fun. But why wasn't i invited? I'm not cool enough am i? Oh well i'll have to work harder i guess! ;)
            I think this is because you weren't online at 3-4 AM Euro-time ;)
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

And you guys still performed well? I have no futher comments. ;)

Comment

sounded like a great game!! good job to both teams.

Sounds like some ribbon nominations are in order ;P
                :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                |
                |
                .\__\
                ...../

Comment

OMG, I couldn't believe how close I cut that last round. "I was that last T"
                  I think that was the best C Match I have been in to date. Lets have some more!

Spleeph wins- get used to it! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X