Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultima |TG PCS| vs Meatdrapes (1/17/2010)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultima |TG PCS| vs Meatdrapes (1/17/2010)

well the map was de_nuke
    Meat started off by picking his first team mate and I took the CT side
    the teams were

Ultima
    Stuntguru
    Laredo Kid
    Cyaniide
    Sariin
    Sparky
    Xero/Vulcan

**xero had comp issues and had to drop- Vulcan took his place

Meat Drapes
    Exalted
    Gen. Waffles
    Sgt. Pepper
    Suid
    ThaDoctah
    Bloweye/Xero
    **Bloweye left and xero returned and took his place

Round 1
    I set 2 people up in ramp, 1 heaven, 2 outside, 1 squeaky, and i rotated. Meats team took it slow and we were able to pick them off for the win
    1-0 Ultima

Round 2
    I stuck with the same set up. My men watching the outside were taken out by a scouter and a couple or riflemen. Laredo stepped out of heaven and he and cyaniide were able to recover the outside. We eliminated the rest of the T's
    2-0 Ultima

Round 3
    This is where it gets hazy heh.... I think they tried to rush ramp? not sure. But my team was able to hold their positions and we took the round. I think bomb went down outside by garage. We held and denied recovery.

3-0 Ultima at the switch

Round 4
    T side now. I decided to take it slow. I set up a good defense in the lobby and had the rest of the team pick outside. We made it around the back stairs to B. We made it to the site and i planted, but i didnt comm to Vulcan that i was planting so they defused just before he could reach the bomb.
    3-1 Ultima

Round 5
    I decided to pick up the pace a bit. I had stunt and sparky rush ramp room and they were able to take about 3 enemies out before going down. The rest of us moved outside while Vulcan moved through squeeky and cleared A for the plant.
    4-1 Ultima

Round 6
    We did the same thing, but our ramp rushers were shut down quick thanks to a great set up by meat. We worked the outside and were able to push the Cts back into the sites. Laredo was able to pick a few off with the scout and we moved around into A. Great defense from my team after the plant gave us the round.

5-1 Ultima at the switch

Round 7
    CT side again. I stuck with the same setup from the first half. Meat seemed to spread his team out a bit and picked a few of us off. I think we lost our guys at the ramp room at this point so I had Laredo move there. The outside was having problems as well, but we were able to retake it. One T left and he was pinned in the hall connecting ramp and lobby. I was able to push him towards ramp room and my team took him out.
    6-1 Ultima

Round 8
    Same setup and Meats team hit me with a surprise rush to A. I went down quick, but my team was able to clean up the mess and come out with a win.

7-1 Ultima

Congrats to both teams. There is no way i would have been able to do this without my team. I have to say, they had great comms and followed directions flawlessly.

And good effort to you Meat, there were several rounds where it could have gone either way :)

Thanks suid for setting this one up man :D

Nominations should be in order :D

--
    Please note that this was recalled from my horrible memory, so if there are any discrepancies, please by all means feel free to correct me. Good game everyone!
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Re: Ultima |TG PCS| vs Meatdrapes (1/17/2010)

It was well played by Ultima.
    I had set up my team in sets of 2: Waffles/Doctah , Xero/(Bloweye)Exalted, and Suid/Sgt Pepper(Sniper Team). I rotated as needed.
    I really did not want to rush on any of the rounds but ended up trying it twice out of frustration.

Suid/Sgt Pepper were to deny or dominated the outside as much as possible, and I had hoped that for every one taken out it would cause another to rotate in leaving a weakness. The other 2 teams would either probe or force a confrontation to gain the upper hand in numbers. Unfortunatly we got hurt everytime.
    Very basic defensive scheme. Two on ramp, sniper team outside and two in 'A'. I was able to then run between ramp or 'A' and outside as needed.

--
    Please note that I have 'CRS' and relied on the above thread to remember anything that happened tonight.
    Meat Drapes
    -[OIJ]-
    Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Good job Ultima and good write up. It seems most of us on Meats team last night were off our A Game. Good defense setup as well Ultima.

Comment

Thanks guys, but i really have to hand this one over to my teammates. They were phenomenal in this match. Hey, even Vulcan got a few kills
        :P lol jk- Vulcan is pure awesomeness(please dont ban me >.<)

It was a tough match. Luckily many of you got caught in a three way crossfire in the outside thanks to Laredo, Cyaniide, and Vulcan lol.

Good job Meat, you had me on the ropes a few rounds!

|
        |
        .\__\
        ...../

Comment

Originally posted by ultima110 View Post
          Thanks guys, but i really have to hand this one over to my teammates. They were phenomenal in this match. Hey, even Vulcan got a few kills
          :P lol jk- Vulcan is pure awesomeness(please dont ban me >.<)

It was a tough match. Luckily many of you got caught in a three way crossfire in the outside thanks to Laredo, Cyaniide, and Vulcan lol.

Good job Meat, you had me on the ropes a few rounds!
          Vulcan doing good? I call shanigans!

Comment

One of my fav captains match, had lots of fun
            Hello Vokerr

Comment

I will have revenge.
              Meat Drapes
              -[OIJ]-
              Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

we can have a rematch if you wish :D

|
                |
                .\__\
                ...../

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse