Xen

Orthos
    Headroller
    Suid
    EaRBall
    -OIJ- Meat Drapes
    Capt. Roan
    Sashi Degodeshi

Well the final score does not reflect reality of this match. Jack won the toss and picked T first. Props to him for picking the tougher side first. It proved to be challenging as he lost the first 2 rounds quickly but put up a good fight in the third only to fall at the last few minutes. After the switch I (Orthos) tried a few tricky moves to the B bombsite which was foiled quickly by Stuntguru by choosing some very unpredictable and effective positions. However, we were able to squeak out 2 out of the 3 rounds. After 6 rounds it was Orthos 5 - Jack 1. Jack ten had the daunting task of attacking as T once again. Showing great poise and self control he took his time and won the first round making it 5-2. But the T side being the more challenging, finally caught up to him as he fell to the CT's the next 2-rounds. Final score = Orthos 7 - Jack Bauer 2.

Great job to all that participated. I can only speak to my team that the comms were perfect. Everyone knew their job and communicated targets and executed rotations perfectly.

Thanks Suid for running the match. Much appreciated.

Re: |TG-32nd| Orthos |PCS| vs. |TG-303rd| Jack Bauer |PCS|

woooo!!! sounds like a great match. Its great to see that we have more of these happening. Great write up orthos and congrats on your win.

Jack, good effort! Hopefully i'll be there next time to help you out (wait, nvm i suck!!! lol).

Remember to nominate your deserving teammates for ribbons!!!
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement