This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck

Ok, i don't know who did it so i'm not sure on who to PM, but i was playing in public server, and we had about 3 - 4 guys on top, and we killed about 4 or 5 Ts that were in that window (pryanessi or whateer map it is) and then the admin said NO KILL HUNTING, and we werent, he slayed our entire team, and i said wth, and some guy said what kind of server is this, i said a good one, but there beign day atm, cause we arent hunting for kills, i was on top watching a and seen em in window and shot them, then they slay our whole entire team? and then i get banned for saying that... so i would appreciate it if yall would unban me now, btw I'm |TG| KeVLaR.

Re: What the heck

Originally posted by SmokeScreen
    Ok, i don't know who did it so i'm not sure on who to PM, but i was playing in public server, and we had about 3 - 4 guys on top, and we killed about 4 or 5 Ts that were in that window (pryanessi or whateer map it is) and then the admin said NO KILL HUNTING, and we werent, he slayed our entire team, and i said wth, and some guy said what kind of server is this, i said a good one, but there beign day atm, cause we arent hunting for kills, i was on top watching a and seen em in window and shot them, then they slay our whole entire team? and then i get banned for saying that... so i would appreciate it if yall would unban me now, btw I'm |TG| KeVLaR.
    That was me Kevlar, please PM me and we can discuss further.
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

rgr

Comment

for future refrence, DO NOT discuss problems with admins, players, ect. on forums. pm them. we had a problem with this earlier

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeScreen
          Ok, i don't know who did it so i'm not sure on who to PM
          How is it that you're wearing the |TG| tags and have not read the "SOP: Admin complaints" thread? HOW IS THAT?

READ THE SOPs AND ANNOUNCEMENTS, and do it NOW.

And read them over and over again until you KNOW them! This thread shows that you DON'T know them, and leaves anyone observing this thread to question if you've READ them at all.

Originally posted by [url=http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=31986]SOP: Admin complaints[/url]
          If you've got a problem with how an admin handled a situation on the server, you PM the admin who handled it. If you don't know WHICH admin handled the situation, pick any admin to contact and discuss the problem. A list of admins is available in the announcements forum. Be sure to include your SteamID (or playername, if you don't know your SteamID), the time that it happened and on which server it happened.
          This very thread breaks a rule. I'm glad you're seeking resolutions, but you've gone about it the wrong way.

But at least you're going about it. :) Kudos for that.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X