CSS inactivity? How is everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS inactivity? How is everyone?

Hey everybody! Been a while! How are you all doing? What's new?

I will be back home in about 14 days and with be back until the 2nd of January. My schedule will be kind of packed, but I want to get on and play some css with you guys at some point during those two weeks.

Love and miss you guys!
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: CSS inactivity? How is everyone?

its great to hear from you clef!

For sure we will play!
    hope all is well man. we miss ya :D
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Comment

Clefy! Everything is going well give me a shout when you're back and I'll start up some pwnage. :)

Comment

I'll definitely give a shout. I only have my laptop with me here in Texas, so my desktop is still back home all set up and waiting for me to come back and destroy all of you, but in the most humble way possible of course.

I remember many many good times here at TG. It's only been 4 months since I moved here, but it feels like a very long time since I have played css with all of you. Feel free to hit me up with a chat in private message if you guys would like to talk about whatever.

And you two would be the first two to reply to the post. Why am I not surprised? Haha.

Comment

good to see you clef! welcome home for the holidays! soak it up while you can, best time of the year!

- -

Comment

Good to see you again! I gotta make use of this opportunity and jump to rack up some kills against you while you're still rusty!

Comment

Haha. Thanks guys. Just be prepared for me to call you into the server sometime between December 19th and January 2nd.

Comment

I dunno about the server, its in my favs and I see it at 0 everyday. Massive Server re-up?
                McFadden-Lord of the Too-Large Sigs.

Comment

Nice hearing form you mate! Hope you're doing fine :)

Sounds like a CSS-Get-Together here ey? Just ping me when it happens, Ill be there within minutes!
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Big-eye, I don't know what pinging you means and I don't want to, but I will message you. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                      Big-eye, I don't know what pinging you means and I don't want to, but I will message you. Haha.
                      lol :p

Comment

Don't trust him Clef! You really need to keep an eye on those EURO'S :row__537:

Comment

Heya cleff. And the rest of you guys aswell. I miss playing on my favorite css server. :/

Comment

Originally posted by suid View Post
                            Don't trust him Clef! You really need to keep an eye on those EURO'S :row__537:
                            a big one? :D

Anyways - any idea how soon this will be happening? My CSS-finger is itching ...

Comment

Well I am leaving Texas on Saturday around 9pm and I won't get back into California until the wee hours of the morning. I've got church that morning (Unless I feel horrible) and friends are probably going to want to hang out. My schedule is going to be pretty packed, but it might happen on a random weekday night or the following Friday/Saturday. It's really hard to say at this point.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X