CS:S Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS:S Update

Wow what can I say... I was really anticiating this update... It had the new cs_assault remake, new terrorisst model and everything. Well at least it sounded good....

cs_assault- the only good thing that came out of this whole update, its not all that true to the old one but in my honest opinion it is still a very good map. The valve version gave another entrance for the cts so the ts also have another entrance to cover. The best thing about this whole map is that it would be good with just a few people or even a whole handful of people.

New terrorist model- everything looks good, the body looks good, the clothes go with the whole "terrorist" idea, but the only thing that is holding it back is the enormous head. (no wonder i kept head-shoting the bots :D)

New character animations- Wow these things are l337 sux0rz. When you walk you hold you gun down and you look completely retarted. But when you stand back up you bring the gun back up to your shoulders adn look normal. I wish this update only came out with the new cs_ assault map. All that I can say is that I am very dissapointed in Valve right now.... :icon_frow
    |CS:S Development Team|

Re: CS:S Update

I agree completely. The terrorist skins have the INDUSTRIAL SIZED DOME PEICES! Watch out all people who play as a terrorists, headshots just got easier.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
    steve: OMG
    steve: TOO
    root: ****ing hell
    root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

So whilst doing various things around the house, I check the servers by remote and they're empty. Turns out there's been an update, and not one of you bothered to IM me to get the servers restarted, so if anyone was put off by the delay, you only have yourself to blame.

Once again, if there are issues with the server, especially if a restart is required, contact me via IM. I'm available on all the big 4 plus xfire.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by SkidMark
        New terrorist model- everything looks good, the body looks good, the clothes go with the whole "terrorist" idea, but the only thing that is holding it back is the enormous head. (no wonder i kept head-shoting the bots :D)

CS_Assault is still too hard for CT IMO. I think cs_assault_upc where they had underground tunnels finally opened up some options for CT.

I don't know if they changed the hitboxes for the T models. I doubt they did so it really shouldn't make Headshots any easier. People have been complaining about spraying headshots since day 1 of CSS and it's not going to change.

Comment

I was playing on you guys CS:Sserver and I got alot of headshots against me. I still have to get used to playing CS:S. People do see me but I still can't see them untill I'm dead. :(
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

How long have you been playing CS? I'm sure atleast a handful of people at TG have been playing since beta 5 or less even. I've played since 2000 when 1.0 came out. That is why this game is extremely challenging because people have been playing for 6 years now on the same game. Source is a bit different than CS some say but still the basics are there.

Comment

I was only being sarcastic about the "newly improved targets". I do think that they are too easy now though. I spray with the M4 and get headshots all the time it seems like. Even when it is obviously not a headshot. (aka shooting at the stomach/leg region)

What's really fun is when the TG server is too full to hold me, I play with bot's and if you camp bots from prety much anywhere, its a headshot. Good times :D

I've been playing since 1.2 and I still pretty much suck.

Comment

On the subject of Assault, I know/think root said that as soon as it came out it would be on the servers (at least I'm pretty sure), but is it on there now/going to be on there soon?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSteve
                  On the subject of Assault, I know/think root said that as soon as it came out it would be on the servers (at least I'm pretty sure), but is it on there now/going to be on there soon?
                  Its on the server. We played it last night. It's still a deathmatch map.

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I cant stand the T model now, plus the animation of an avatar moving isnt lined up with their actual movement, they make a step, but actually move a step and a half.

Comment

You think so root? I think it has a lot of potention for actually being able to be tactical. I guess people ruin that though.

Comment

The new T models..... BLAH.

I'm readying my picket sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                          So whilst doing various things around the house, I check the servers by remote and they're empty. Turns out there's been an update, and not one of you bothered to IM me to get the servers restarted, so if anyone was put off by the delay, you only have yourself to blame.

Once again, if there are issues with the server, especially if a restart is required, contact me via IM. I'm available on all the big 4 plus xfire.

Root
                          Thats good to know Root,I'll keep that in mind.I had some connection issues a couple days ago but it seems to be better now.
                          Walk softly,and carry a big stick.

Comment

Yeah, picking the models would pretty much be awesome.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X