Want to join Clan that plays in CPL or CAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to join Clan that plays in CPL or CAL

Hey im intrested in joining a clan that plays in CPL tourneys or that plays in CAL. Im a good player that has time to practice and learn. If anyone is recruting and needs another good player please contact me.

Email= [email protected]

Re: Want to join Clan that plays in CPL or CAL

i dont think we have a CPL or CAL leauge. if we did, it would be CAL because we are all far from Professional level. mabey we should put one together. the CAL summer leauge is starting, or it started a week ago so we cant probably play in one until the winter or fall.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
      i dont think we have a CPL or CAL leauge. if we did, it would be CAL because we are all far from Professional level.
      Maybe for you! Bah we own the cal players every time they come.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
        Maybe for you! Bah we own the cal players every time they come.
        Somehow... I doubt that. If any of you TG members can go on the YGS server and get a positive ratio I would be impressed. May I warn you that the server is almost always filled with CAL Main and Invite players who are headshot happy and AWP happy. If you actually do this... happy dieing.

Lucky you might want to look elsewhere if you want a hardcore CAL team.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
        - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

i meant we would die at the CPL leauge. Counter-Strike Professional (not amerature) Leauge

Comment

I'd be interested in joinging a clan also. Or maybe start one if anyone else would be interested., I play CS religiously. Especially on TG.

If anyone else is interested in a clan or something, PM me.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
            steve: OMG
            steve: TOO
            root: ****ing hell
            root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

To hell with positive ratios. Objective is all that counts. Vulcans right, CAL players come on our server, and spend half their time complaining about the rules, and the other half of the time getting owned.

And anyway, what is cal? Is it some relation of hal, dave? ;)

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                To hell with positive ratios. Objective is all that counts. Vulcans right, CAL players come on our server, and spend half their time complaining about the rules, and the other half of the time getting owned.

Root
                I'm sorry Dave, I cannot do that.

Comment

Lucky and I are in the process of starting a clan/group that is going to play the PCS style of play. We are going to play on TG. So if anyone else is interested in joining, PM me or Lucky.

Comment

Root
                    Ahhh but Root. In those pubbies ratios is the only thing that counts. Not that I agree with them as this gets boring and mindless within an hour. I love the team objectives as it makes it so much.... more. :icon_smil

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSteve
                      Lucky and I are in the process of starting a clan/group that is going to play the PCS style of play. We are going to play on TG.
                      And what if TG doesn't want to host your clan? But then maybe you contacted and admin, or the game officer or even the guy who owns TG and cleared it first. What do I know? ;)

Root
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

And what if TG doesn't want to host your clan? But then maybe you contacted and admin, or the game officer or even the guy who owns TG and cleared it first. What do I know? ;)

Root
                        TacticalGamer has always welcomed any and all clans that enjoy our style of gameplay...
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                          TacticalGamer has always welcomed any and all clans that enjoy our style of gameplay...
                          Welcoming them on our server, and hosting them are two different things. Aren't they?

Root
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Welcoming them on our server, and hosting them are two different things. Aren't they?
                            I don't know how it would be different... We offer certain services to Supporting Members, and we offer limited services to public players. I don't see why clan affiliation would change any of that...
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I just mean that the people who join us will be playing PCS. Everyone I have talked to about it so far outside of here, has been forced to read the SOP forums. I'm just looking to have some fun and get something going that is enjoyable for other people too.

I don't expect TG to "host" us, I just think that playing on here will teach people to play the CORRECT way to play counter-strike. I know that playing on server 1, everyone HAS to abide by the rules. I don't want any morons to make me look bad :). Playing on here will teach them how to play, the way we plan on playing. (that relates to the people invited from outside TG)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X