Hi Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

Been away from CSS for a while now. Was wondering if you any of you are planning on playing bf2? I havent gamed with vulca,root,9v ect for quite a while now. Is it that you dont like BF2?

Re: Hi Guys

heya john, good to see you. I am still around, just getting my new apartment finalized and moving in on august 1st. I have to figure out a few problems with my computer before i can indulge in BF2 but i'm hanging in CS every once in a while too.

- -

Comment

Hey John!

I refuse to install xpvirus so I can't run BF2. Roll on TacticalOS! By the time we get it finished, it'll probably handle BF2 like a dream :)

Do drop in on the CS server some time (if you can drag yourself away from the BF2 server). We have nice shiny pretty new maps.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Thats too bad root. Is tacticalOS a gamers OS? I have not been playing that much BF2 or any games for that matter. Life is getting busy.

Comment

TacticalOS is a linux distro being put together with gamers in mind. It'll come ready to run games like CS out of the box. Check the general discussion forum for the thread ;)

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...