No announcement yet.

When is the best time for you to play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the best time for you to play?

I haven't played CS consistently in forever...and lock down nights aren't really doing much anymore...let's take a poll on what everyone's best night/time to game is and see if we can set a day and time every week...or every other week...or the first week of every month...just to get SOMETHING going. It's depressing seeing the server at 0 when we used to be able to fill up 2 servers.

So spam everyone on your friend list with this thread and lets get some answers and get some play time in!
    -Cody

Re: When is the best time for you to play?

Day: Mon-Thurs are best for me, but I can do weekends sometimes
    Time: 8pm central & later

Comment

May onwards.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Weekdays- 4-11pm
        Weekends- Anytime after noon
        Hello Vokerr

Comment

don't forget kids, spam your friends! All the cool people are doing it.
          -Cody

Comment

hmmmmm (central time zone)
            a) when the wife isn't around to interfer
            b) when I don't ahve to take care of Elizabeth.

This usually means during the day when E is at school and i'm not sub teaching
            OR
            after 8:30 pm when Cindy is putting elizabeth to sleep.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I'm on winter break for another two weeks so... 24/7 lol! I'm bored as hell. But then when school starts... I don't really know.

Comment

I've got a pretty open schedule. I think since the server's been "dead" for so long that it becomes easier to stop checking the server. It's going to take effort but I would imagine a lot of us are itching for some good ol' CS.

Remember...somebody has to be the first to login. Hopefully we can get things rolling again.

Comment

I couldn't give you a set time or date. My schedule always varies. Between work, school, and everything in between, one minute I could have something planned, and the next it could all be different. Whenever I get free time I'll check the CS:S TS channel and the server on Steam and certainly join the fight if there is one. Look forward to some tactical CS. Hope to see y'all soon in-game.
                  |TG| Mr. Jingles
                  Callsign: Preacher115
                  End Transmission...

Comment

Originally posted by Chunga View Post
                    I've got a pretty open schedule. I think since the server's been "dead" for so long that it becomes easier to stop checking the server. It's going to take effort but I would imagine a lot of us are itching for some good ol' CS.

Remember...somebody has to be the first to login. Hopefully we can get things rolling again.
                    That's why I'm hoping if we get a set 'day' and time, it might make it easier. Rather than hoping someone is on at any random time, we can set up a specific time where people will be on.
                    -Cody

Comment

I no longer have the time during the week. Fridays is still ok for me but I generally have just not been very involved with any games.
                      Just call a Drunk CSS on a friday night...I will show up hammered. Or at least get hammered playing.
                      Meat Drapes
                      -[OIJ]-
                      Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

All day im off at 5 pacific to be spacific lol

Comment

Originally posted by exalted512 View Post
                          That's why I'm hoping if we get a set 'day' and time, it might make it easier. Rather than hoping someone is on at any random time, we can set up a specific time where people will be on.
                          -Cody
                          Ahh...of course. Whatever day or days we choose, we should have the admin of the TG CS:S group on Steam send out a message to give ppl the heads up.

Comment

Work is a bit slow lately. I work 7a-3p and pretty much come home and play BC2. I always check my fav. servers first to see if the CS:S server is active and is always a disappointment. Trying to seed the sever doesn't work anymore either. So to me, this is a great idea and hopefully it gets the BEST CS:S server alive, AWAKE.

Comment

Friday nights would be a great day, especially since I usually dont have to work on
                              Saturday. As for the time about 20:00 hrs (thats 8:00 pm for all you non military folk). I would love to get a good game going. Hope to see yall there. I might be able to play or at least make a good meat shield.

Lock n Load, Saddle up, Mount up and Ride out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X