CSS Server down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Server down

The server has been down for some time now and no one seems to care to reply on the fourm im just wondering why its down or is it down for good?

Ive been playing CSS the past few days but really wanted some TG CSS.

I know CSS is geting old and thier are tons of newer games out now but after playing these new games it just made me want to go back to CSS. CSS may not have the awesome graphics and a big weapon library and maps that these new games have but CSS doesnt need this stuff because thats not what CSS is about its about Comradery , Simplicity , and overall Fun This is why CSS will never die!
    |TG| Plude220

Re: CSS Server down

lets hope it doesnt....
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Comment

Ok so thier is still a CSS server up but its just a bone stock server no plugins 68.232.164.18:27015 and vulcan is no longer in charge of CSS server so what do we need to do to get the plugins back up and server back to norm. To be honest I think the server was starting to get clutered with to many plugins causing problems. We need someone to step up and get the server back together I am willing to help out I have some experience running servers and dealing with plugins.

So speak up people lets get this server back!
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Good to know the place I've been paying $8.95 to for 3.5 years decides to stop giving a F.
        -Cody

Comment

such a let down.
          I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
          P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

I want to play just as much as anyone else but i think people just need a break. I don't, but i just joined TG not too long ago. There are a few people that still play regularly, some have even joined other communities. I think that if we get just one more full server going(Plude that's where you come in) then we will remember just how fun it is to hang out and have fun with all our friend's.
            Hello Vokerr

Comment

Plude, I would like to help, but I have absolutely no experience running/helping to run a server. I would like to see this server get back to where it was. I haven't done any tactical CSS in a while, when I do play CSS it's GunGame.
              |TG| 16note

Steam: 16note, Xbox Live: thefifthbeetle

Comment

Originally posted by exalted512 View Post
                Good to know the place I've been paying $8.95 to for 3.5 years decides to stop giving a F.
                -Cody
                You stopped being a SM on 09-09-2010. This was WELL before the CSS server went offline.

So I'll tell you this..... The activity was ZERO on the server. It was dead. Lots of SMs dropping on the CSS title, INCLUDING YOURSELF. The CSS server is still there, just under a new IP. There hasn't been much in the way of requests from the community to the admin team regarding bringing the title back to life, so it's been in the state it's in now for about 22 days.

So don't you DARE start throwing around crap like what you wrote above.

Just because you supported a title in the past when it was active does NOT mean it's going to stay online until the end of time.

And yes. I get VERY pissed over dumb ass comments like yours.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I'd like to help get the server back up at least one night a week. I've been playing TG CS:S since 2007 if memory serves. Love it. Hope CS:S never dies.

Also, I think help from CS:S SMs would be a great advantage to helping populate the server. I hate to say it but a vast variety of other TG supported games are simply not capable of being as tactical, team work based, and "modable," so to speak, as CS:S. I miss the complexity of the planning, squad organization, realistic modding, but mostly the good ol' regulars on the TG CS:S servers. PCS Lockdown and such...

I agree the combination of BETA with CS:S has altered the game play we're used to but it can still be just as enjoyable for everyone.
                  So, due to such activity in the forum, I'd like to seed the server or set up a night. Anyone interested? PM me any ideas.
                  |TG| Mr. Jingles
                  Callsign: Preacher115
                  End Transmission...

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                    You stopped being a SM on 09-09-2010. This was WELL before the CSS server went offline.

So I'll tell you this..... The activity was ZERO on the server. It was dead. Lots of SMs dropping on the CSS title, INCLUDING YOURSELF. The CSS server is still there, just under a new IP. There hasn't been much in the way of requests from the community to the admin team regarding bringing the title back to life, so it's been in the state it's in now for about 22 days.

So don't you DARE start throwing around crap like what you wrote above.

Just because you supported a title in the past when it was active does NOT mean it's going to stay online until the end of time.

And yes. I get VERY pissed over dumb ass comments like yours.
                    Wah.

I stopped being a supporting member because of the CONSTANT PROBLEMS this server was having after the last big update. Get your facts straight before you decide to call someone out.
                    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ml#post1537355

Wonder why SM's were dropping?
                    -Cody

Comment

Easy apophis breathe it'll be alright. I stopped playing css, cause the game stopped being fun.The only reason I played so long was the people.

Comment

When you pay your SM subscription, you are not "funding" a game. You are funding all of TG. There is no expectation, nor, realistically, any setup that will let you assign monies from your SM to support one game over another. If there were, the only servers we would have on TG would be PR and BC2, and maybe the CODBO.

You are also not entitled to play a game just because you are spending SM money and only play that one game here. If that was the case, we would have never gotten rid of our Dystopia, Natural Selection, Red Orchestra, or vanilla BF2 servers. All of these are games I played when I first came here, and were dropped because of either waning population/interest or problems getting enough TG-like players to play the games with OUR rules.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X