lets go!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets go!

come on boys we have to get the CSS TG server back and running, we need some activity on the forums first though to make sure people dont just waste their time, i was hoping to get back and play with all you guys again, i miss it. hope to see some play time with yous very soon.
    I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
    P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Re: lets go!

Cool! Does anyone know what the new IP is?

Comment

New server 68.232.164.18:27015 server is still under construction it will be a few days before its done.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Might I suggest that we keep the game mostly vanilla? Maps are fine, and mods would be great, but if there's any hope of reviving the title, we're going to need a lot of new blood. With a game as old as this, the userbase isn't growing anymore and most people shy away from servers that require tons of downloading.

Comment

This is true but the plugins are server side the only downloading is for custom maps and skins And really custom maps are what keeps people playing this game people get tired of the same old maps over and over again thats why they come to servers like this for a change And it wouldnt be that bad if the server had a fast download redirect server maps would download in seconds instead of mins.
          |TG| Plude220

Comment

I just jumped on to download all the skins and whatnot. Yeah, apparently creating a backup of CSS when you decide to install a new HDD doesn't save any custom content. Anyway, it took me almost 30 minutes to get on the server. Granted, I have a crappy connection and don't live in the States, but still, if it takes more than 5 minutes to download everything, no-ones going to join our server. If we want to get CSS back on it's feet, we really need to minimize the time spent downloading files.

Comment

Well all the server needs is a fast download redirect server and that will solve that problem we used to have one and I will look into it and see if we can get it set up. And I do agree to get people back playing on the server thier has to be some changes but still keeping the TG style gameplay basicly just loosening up a bit.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

I configured the server to be vanilla. It will run pretty well now and fast downloads. I don't forsee installing any mods in the near future save the admin mod.

- -

Comment

So it's no longer realism? Also, good news... I am done playing WoW so I'll be on a lot more now. <3
                  "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
                  - Sparhawxx

Comment

By the way vulcan the dropknife plugin has a glitch when you drop your knife it also drops your pistol with it I was going to adress it.

I also made a motd I was going to use for the server see what yall think about it.

http://www.fotothing.com/photos/e76/...26f8a7_23d.jpg
                    |TG| Plude220

Comment

btw,the server does not have fast downloads
                      :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                      |
                      |
                      .\__\
                      ...../

Comment

It does now mr. ultima.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Conen. View Post
                          So it's no longer realism?
                          Realism is an attitude! It's still a realism server! We just don't have game mechanics that break Source to support it.
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'll come around again once this honeymoon period with SCII wears off.

Comment

I've been trying to install steam for a few days now but it always stalls at 26% and gives me a "Win5 error." I've ran steam on this computer before, just can't get it to install now. Hopefully I'll fix it soon enough.

This is the error specifically.
                              https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...5322-QYZB-5344
                              Last edited by Diplomatic_Immunity; 03-14-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X