Why 3 vesus 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why 3 vesus 3?

In relation to the turny. I didn't get to ask the question before the thread got locked. Why not do a 5 versus 5? That's like, the standard, and It would make things more interesting and will allow more maps to be used in the turny. If it's like, 3 versus 3 on Kismayo or Forest or some big map like that it won't really be fun. I dunno, maybe I overlooked the reasoning behind this, But I'm more for a 5 versus 5.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: Why 3 vesus 3?

I think this turny was meant to be for small, old school maps like office, italy, and nuke
    Hello Vokerr

Comment

It may have meant to be small but more people than expected are signing up so depending on how many can make it 5v5 or 6v6 will work just so no one gets left out.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Because Fransan wanted a 3v3. The advantages: don't need as many people, people can sign up as teams instead of individuals, allows for good use of more map space, provides an opportunity to focus on small-team tactics (rare these days with the server at 9v9 every night again). The disadvantages: it's not 5v5, so it won't feel like CEVO?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Well put ednos, if it turns out we have a ton of people sign up, we will expanded the team count but if we only have 20 people sign up you must take into account, out of those 20 people who might not show up that day for a match and if we do 5 v 5 that only leave 4 teams to play. if we have 20 people sign up for a 3 v 3 we could have 6 teams play with 2 people that are unsure to make it. Im just trying to make it to were teams arnt scrambling to get players to fill slot if some one doesnt show up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X