This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan F.E.A.R needs players!

Hey you might of read my last post about me trying to join a clan. Well Super Steve and I decided on making our own and I wasn't sure if we would get much attention with steves post in my last thread, but anyway F.E.A.R (Fatal Elite Assasins Regiem) wants to play PCS style because we think that is the only way to win and are looking for players of TG to play. We some day hope to be playing Cal level so once again anyone intrested please contact Super Steve or myself. We are also intrested in playing on server 2 so if anyone from TG who reads this can let me know if that would be alright that would be great thanx.

Rember we are a new clan and open for suggestions from all kinds of players new and old to CS. Looking for players that are commited, can play PCS style and most important want to have fun!

Re: Clan F.E.A.R needs players!

Yes, anyone who plays a lot of CSS should PM Lucky or I if they are interested in joining clan F.E.A.R.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
    steve: OMG
    steve: TOO
    root: ****ing hell
    root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Wow you guys have a cool acronym you must be 1337. I also think it's neat the way you misspelled "Regime." You will definately get into CAL.
      Originally posted by lucky15234
      F.E.A.R (Fatal Elite Assasins Regiem) wants to play PCS style because we think that is the only way to win
      Yep that's what PCS is all about: winning.
      Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Might want to check for typo's in your clan name ;)

Also, and I say this quite seriously (and with the intention of helping you on your way), get some hardcore PCS players into your clan, or at least on board to help. I've seen claims made by various people about how this player or that player is good at PCS, and quite frankly I laugh, because the names that get mentioned are usually not good at PCS.

Of course if cal is your objective, you'll be looking for the twitchers among us. Regardless, if you genuinely want guidance on PCS, ask the admins or the more established players. There are a few players who don't spend a lot of time on our servers, but have been around TG a good while, and truly understand PCS. A lot of them don't get mentioned much (or at all), but I'm sure they'll help if you can figure out who they are.

If on the other hand, you want to ask questions about PCS only to argue the answers, you're unlikely to get any support.

Edit : Mute I hate you. You snuck in there with that quick hit on their splling while I was typing all of this. Free landmine next time I see you. :icon_lol:

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
          Wow you guys have a cool acronym you must be 1337. I also think it's neat the way you misspelled "Regime." You will definately get into CAL.
          Well I noticed a spelling error too but I stopped reading after the third word "Assasins" or how the rest of the world calls them, Assassins. Guess 2 out of 4 isn't too bad.

Comment

If we can't get any good players to join it's a failed idea.

If anyone wants to recommend someone who doesn't get on much, but knows PCS well, then please tell us some names. Once we get some more players I'm looking to put F.E.A.R on TC also. So any help/advice is welcomed.

Also, if you are interested in joining, if you would, PM the the one of us who is online. And if neither of us is on, PM me as I check the forums often while at work.
            Last edited by SuperSteve; 07-11-2005, 12:28 PM.

Comment

You guys really need to quit bashing these guys and let them have their fun. That is what this is all about right? Fun?
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog
                You guys really need to quit bashing these guys and let them have their fun. That is what this is all about right? Fun?
                While I firmly support bashing people for incorrect spelling, the clan bashing that I've seen lately is a bit disturbing...

This is about fun, guys.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I agree, spelling and grammar are important. But the ones bashing didnt even have anything else to say.

And thanks for the advise root.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSteve
                    I agree, spelling and grammar are important. But the ones bashing didnt even have anything else to say.

And thanks for the advise root.
                    Well unfortunately for some the internet is all about grammar. If people can't understand or misunderstand what you're saying then all is lost. Speaking in everyday life there is no need for sentence structure or proper spelling.

If you're playing PCS I assume you plan to act professionally and not be $up3r ub3r 1337. If you misspell your clan name there is going to be a question of how much thought did the creators put into the clan if they can't even look up the proper spelling for the most important couple words that surround their clan (the clan name).

I don't believe it was intentional though, but anyway. It's advice or advising for your comment.
                    -"And thanks for the advise root."

Comment

No offense to you muld, but there are also things called typos. Other than not spelling regime correctly, lucky did alright. There are plenty of posts with TERRIBLE grammar and sentence structure on this very forum elsewhere for you to nag on. Respect your fellow gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Muld
                        Well I noticed a spelling error too but I stopped reading after the third word "Assasins" or how the rest of the world calls them, Assassins. Guess 2 out of 4 isn't too bad.
                        2 out of 4 refers to 2 words. Half the clan name was misspelled. "Assassins" and "Regime". Maybe it's nitpicking but for me that is a lot.

I do respect you Steve, I enjoyed playing with you. This thread has nothing to do with you as a person or player.

Comment

No offense to you muld, but there are also things called typos. Other than not spelling regime correctly, lucky did alright. There are plenty of posts with TERRIBLE grammar and sentence structure on this very forum elsewhere for you to nag on. Respect your fellow gamer.
                          Complaining about poor spelling, grammar, sentance structure, or just lack of punctuation is not disrespect. It's also not the reason you go to school.

Root
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I agree with root on this. I have an immense respect for you as a player also, we shouldnt let something this insignificant come between us. Friends?

Ha, i didn't notice assassins, shows how much I know :D

Comment

I agree with root on this. I have an immense respect for you as a player also, we shouldnt let something this insignificant come between us. Friends?

Ha, i didn't notice assassins, shows how much I know :D
                              Thats just like you Greg, :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
                              |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X