Dr Omega

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Omega

Just a not, It's not that I don't love you or anything but I just bought World of Warcraft so I will not be on TG's CS server as much. :)) Ill still be around though, just 3-4 hours a week not 3-4 hours a day. And ill still be in forums :)

Re: Dr Omega

Give WoW 2 months :)

3-4 hours a day at level 60 in WoW won't get you anywhere.

Comment

This is good actually. Omega is the only real threat to me ranking #1 on the server for the holy grail of stats - game time. Now I can take it easy and still be the best at being on the server :)

All seriousness aside, have fun with world of whatever, and we'll be here to help you recover when you turn into an addict.

Root
      Last edited by Root; 07-13-2005, 03:54 AM.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Actually I played about 3 hours last night and it was a blast, MUCH MUCH MUCH better then any other MMORPG I have ever played. And a bunch of my friends play also so that will be fun. Blizzard has done a very good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Omega
          Blizzard has done a very good job.
          They have. It's called starcraft.

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Warcraft 1
            Warcraft 2
            Warcraft 3
            Starcraft
            World of Warcraft

All great games.

Comment

Other than starcraft, only brood war counts as a great game. WC games are mediocre, and world of wasteyourlifeaway is plain crap. Evidence? Its an MMORPG. :icon_razz

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Every other MMORPG is crap, but wow is actually good! Donít deny it :)

Comment

The laptop i play on was purchased from money earned from a mmorpg.

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                    Other than starcraft, only brood war counts as a great game. WC games are mediocre, and world of wasteyourlifeaway is plain crap. Evidence? Its an MMORPG. :icon_razz

Root
                    I agree completely with this. I figured since I liked Starcraft I would enjoy Warcraft, not the case. It must just not be my kind of game. The day they come out with a Stacraft MMORPG I will be very unhappy because they wasted time on something Starcraft that wasnít a real-time strategy.()

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                      No I can take it easy and still be the best at being on the server
                      We need a W asap.

Comment

I hate MMORPGs. I played Galaxies for a while.. not fun. I considered playing others but I just dont like em.

I think DDO will be great though...

Comment

Galaxies rocked in the first couple months.It had to have been the best pvp action in any MMORPG.

Comment

lol, SWG is nothing like it used to be when it was released. Everyone's a jedi or a bounty hunter now, and the fighting engine is crazy wierd compared to the old one.

As for WoW, if you've spent time on any other MMO, you'll realize in a couple of months that it's a really shallow game. IMO, if you last on that game for longer than 2 months without getting bored, it's only going to be because of the TG WoW community. My brother has been playing that game for 2 weeks now and is lvl 35 with his crafting skills roughly 4/5 of the way maxed out. Honestly, where's the feeling of accomplishment with that?

I like FFXI, it's beautiful to look at, and you get a REAL sense of accomplishment from it unlike other MMO's I can think of......

Oh, and where Blizzard is concerned:
                            1) Starcraft/Starcraft: Brood War
                            2) Diablo I and II
                            3) Warcraft II
                            4) Warcraft III
                            5) Warcraft I
                            6) WoW

God I love starcraft, I still play it, in fact, I went to play it earlier, but the disc must've morphed into a lurker, and I can't find it so I had to opt for WCIII.

Hmmm, we should set up a time to go play some 1v1's or something in it, I tend to play on the east coast servers anyways, I use the handle: Ryld Argith. I'm pretty crappy in the regular game though, I really enjoy the UMS games. The only real accomplishment I can take as far as that game goes is that I've beaten the last level of BW w/o cheating in any way shape or form. Unless you count a hydralisk rush and uber pwnage as cheating.

Comment

MMOs might be good if they weren't all the general same thing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X