When and Why did CSS die?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When and Why did CSS die?

Obv we need to schedule a day to play in mass.

Re: When and Why did CSS die?

Recently we've seen a little bit of a revival. There was a period of about 4 to 6 months where it was actually impossible to get a game going. Now if you beg the TG gang hard enough you can get a close-to-full server by 10 PM. Im down to play whenever you are playing because I play a lot of Counter-Strike. I think most people have lost interest or are just more interested with playing League of Legends to play Counter-Strike ever.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Comment

Ive been gone the past week training in florida for my job im back now but im going to find out in 2 days if im having a boy or girl very excited im hoping for a girl but ill be happy either way.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
        Ive been gone the past week training in florida for my job im back now but im going to find out in 2 days if im having a boy or girl very excited im hoping for a girl but ill be happy either way.
        AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I hope she's a gamer. ;) Congrats Plude!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskanGrown View Post
          Obv we need to schedule a day to play in mass.
          We shouldn't need a schedule, that's for games that no longer exist. Maybe just try to play more CS:S more often?

Comment

I'm trying to play right now. Need to download the map pack first though!
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

anytime! and congrats plude!
              :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
              |
              |
              .\__\
              ...../

Comment

First off, Congrats to you Plude. I'm excited for you man. Now, I'm game anytime. Only, one thing: I have skins, and now when I start up CS:S it says "Your files conflict with Steam Cloud." I close it out because I don't know if that means its going to ban my account or if it'll be alright. Anyone know?
                |TG| Mr. Jingles
                Callsign: Preacher115
                End Transmission...

Comment

I'll just quote from another post I saw :P and no you will not get banned.
                  Originally posted by anothersite
                  It just means it has 2 versions of your files, one in the cloud and one on your machine and doesn't know which one to use so it's asking you. if you only played for 30 mins, using the cloud version will likely only take you back 30mins. But there's no real way of knowing when it was last updated. Unless you play regularly on more than one machine, your local files are probably slightly more up to date.
                  Originally posted by mrjingles View Post
                  First off, Congrats to you Plude. I'm excited for you man. Now, I'm game anytime. Only, one thing: I have skins, and now when I start up CS:S it says "Your files conflict with Steam Cloud." I close it out because I don't know if that means its going to ban my account or if it'll be alright. Anyone know?

Comment

It died when BF2 came out. Why? More variety in Battlefield series.

Comment

Yea, people are too occupied with newer shooters, plus the mods that were on the server back in the prime days made it a lot better for tactical/realistic play, and those mods no longer work. I've excepted defeat in the battle of trying to get people into the server. But, if anybody ever wants to play then hit me up on steam friends. account name is jiggaboowalters.
                      Edit: Ignore the racial slur in the account name, it wasnt my choice.
                      "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
                      - Sparhawxx

Comment

It died when I got old and my eyesight started going....JK.

Hello to those who remember the good old days!
                        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Hello im back from my family emergany which i sort didnt tell you guys (^_^) sorry. and Gratz Plude and what beat said hope shes a gamer ,and if your in flordia we should meet up some time, and i remmber you ghost good times .....

Comment

How about we get a game going tonight? Let's say around 9:00pm EST.

Steam Info:
                            Jenume
                            [email protected]
                            1st:
                            2nd:
                            3rd:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement