Never doubt the guy with the TMP.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never doubt the guy with the TMP.

So, we're playing CS_Harvest tonight and Broken and I keep taking the hay bails as CTs. I'm using my FAMAS.. doing OK. Scout, decent. Then someone starts talking about TMP. So I buy my TMP kit (yes, I have a kit for the TMP).

So, Broken and I are heading down to the bails and the exchange goes something like this over voice chat:

Broken: FeniX, you bought a TMP?
    TheFeniX: Hell yea I did. Best gun in CS.
    Broken: You're a brave man.
    TheFeniX: I'm about to show you what this gun can do.

So we get ambushed by two Ts in the hay bails. I take one down immediately with a quick burst to the head. The next guy takes about 3 rounds and falls back behind a rock to reload. I push up and put about 7 rounds into his back, killing him.

TheFeniX: I told you.

I shake my head at people who laugh at the TMP. It's the best "firing on the move." I routinely take down people with AKs and Sigs at close range because I keep moving and firing. I run the score board with the TMP and liberal use of flashes and nades. It's $1200 and is supressed. Could you ask for more? I will drop any T weapon for a TMP I find on the ground.

So next time you see some guy with a TMP, remember: TheFeniX says: "TMP FTW."

Root knows full well the terror one well used TMP can cause.

Re: Never doubt the guy with the TMP.

Name a gun. I know the full on terror it can cause.

Any gun in the entire game, if you know hwo to use it properly, is great.

Comment

I hate the TMP. I see someone HS me from 30 feet away with full armor/helmet/hp, then I try it and empty a whole clip into someones back. For 20 damage.

Comment

he speakes the truth...

TMPWNED

Comment

Whenever me and my buddies have a small LAN party, there is this one guy and hat is the only thing that he buys. I cant use it but man its probably the next to the M4 when ot comes to headshot kills
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

The king for headshot kills is the Ak-47 hands down no questions asked. If you deny it, you are ignorant of its greatness.

Back to the TMP though, for its price it is a piece of work. When I play matches against very good clans whenever I buy a TMP I usually own :D. I remember taking out an entire armed team guarding bombsite A in de_dust2. Man that rocked (unfortunantly I forgot the bomb was armed and during my victory dance I lost my legs :( ).

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
            - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
              Name a gun. I know the full on terror it can cause.

Any gun in the entire game, if you know hwo to use it properly, is great.
              couldnt agree more..
              Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                Root knows full well the terror one well used TMP can cause.
                I also know the terror of Fenix being on the CS server :icon_razz:

Maybe this should be moved to the tactics forum? Fenix can talk us through all the weapons :)

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothValentine
                  The king for headshot kills is the Ak-47 hands down no questions asked. If you deny it, you are ignorant of its greatness.
                  Guess I'm ignorant then. Call me that if you wish, for my ally is that stats.

These percentages are out of the total number of kills by that weapon (eg just over 48 out of 100 kills with the mac10 are headshots)

1. mac10 48.30%
                  2. glock 43.83%
                  3. elites 43.03%
                  4. usp 43.03%
                  5. 228 43.02%
                  6. famas 42.80%
                  7. tmp 42.79%
                  8. scout 42.24%
                  9. ak47 41.45%

If you want to talk in terms of just the number of headshot kills, I can honestly tell you that the M4 is thousands of headshot kills ahead of the AK.

So in conclusion, I would argue that you are WRONG Seph.

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                    So in conclusion, I would argue that you are WRONG Seph.
                    Now this may be just a mistake, or my mere absence of mind, but I believe the you have just been ROOTED;)
                    |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

6. famas 42.80%

Every single one of them is me too.

Comment

Originally posted by SkidMark
                        Now this may be just a mistake, or my mere absence of mind, but I believe the you have just been ROOTED;)
                        Yes maybe for the TG servers, but look at other servers and be amazed O_O But it is true that the m4 is close too it if not a bit more the favorite of some (though I still back up my precious AK-47 :D).

Plus even with percentages... There are so many newbies with their spray headshots, they mess it up (reminds me of how natel death mess up the average age of death). If you want a quick controlled headshot that's what the ak-47 is for. Whether it's used towards its full purpose, we can see that it is not. So no, I was not Rooted by the statistics although it saddends me.

Actually now that I think about it... never mind let me use the ak-47 to it potential... yeah go stick with your guns :icon20:

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                        - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Even a blind squirrel will find a nut every once in awhile.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

It also depends on who's using the weapon.

Like Root insults my use of the P90 CONSTANTLY.. but I can't count the rounds I've killed 4-5 people in a GROUP with it.

Comment

Id like to get better with the TMP simply to kill people with it so they can say 'wtf?'
                              -All evil needs to grow is for you to deny its existence.
                              -That whisper in the trees? . . . It's not the wind.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X