Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall we?

Hey everyone,

I saw the other night that the server was buzzing. Saying I haven't been around for a while is an understatement. I was glad to see that there was still some action going on with the TG CS:S community. I was just wondering if the server activity was a fluke or if it has been a steady thing of late.

I would like to play more often with you guys, but from what I can tell there is no set activity schedule at the moment.

If anyone would like to get anything going I would gladly help out in any way I could and take part in any kind of set CS:S night (This may be going on now, if so, scold/inform me:row__685:).

Hope to see some action with everyone again!

Re: Shall we?

I would have to second this.

What seems to work best is to keep steam running so people can send you game invites. That's basically how I know if the server is populated; someone is always nice enough to invite me.

Comment

Hey SG it was good to see you the other night. Whislter stood us up :( We played anyway :)

Anyway like 2 posts down put your steam name so we can contact you. Do it there to keep the post fresh so people will catch on I hope. The next thing to do is when we invite you join us :) Oh and after you are finished playing for the night go ahead to your add friends and look who you played with during the night. Add everyone that is TG material. Its mostly been TG players anyway. Then when you want to play invite those people the next night or nights. Usually they will show. It seems CSS is the late night game but if we had enough I don't see why it couldn't start earlier. I would like to play every night but my work hours limit me and sometimes on the weekend I stay on so late the next night I'm beat. Hell getting old :) So I hope this helps and expect invites :) Might try to play tonight if the friends list looks promising.

FUN FUN

Comment

Thirdeded..... Great to get ya back on SG. This past night is what I miss most at TG! Ill be back on undoubtedly more often now that the ol crew is back...
        Dizlor

Comment

Good to be back, we shall make our presence felt :)

But aside from spars great idea, some type of schedules event calendar would be good once things get into a good swing again. Judge how many good regulars we have and maybe deem night matches, weekends, maybe some tourneys even.

Comment

I hop on the server whenever I get some free time. Send me an invite when you guys want to game.
            :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
            |
            |
            .\__\
            ...../

Comment

Anybody up for cranking the server tonight?

Comment

I'm game but I get home late. Around 11pm. I can get on and around 12 if its not gonna be a long DL I'm gonna give the BF3 beta a try :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I'll try and get on at 12 :)
                  Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse