what is going on!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is going on!!!

Can someone please tell me if the term ' PCS ' exists on these servers any more - as i have been playing all week & finding myself becoming more and more fustrated at playing with a bunch of idiots who don't communicate with each other and don't understand the rules of these servers. What is going on!!!!! is every1 to busy with BF2 to care???
    [defense]

Re: what is going on!!!

I was on CSS this afternoon, and it became a mess. I hope I cleaned it up by the time I left.

Just page an admin if you need help (hopefully they will be on).

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

css server 1 - it's driving me insane.
      [defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff
        css server 1 - it's driving me insane.
        me 2 but the admins are never there! its kinda getting old.... noone wants to play n e more because there is no communication and people are rushing and TKing
        My name is NOT of the matter... yet... i dont think anyone wants it so :P

Comment

I just left server one after being on for a while. Way too much idle chat. People running off and doing their own thing. People not listening. We had some good moments, but people are just being stupid and childish.

Comment

The problem is this now seems to be happening all the time - something drastic should be done soon or i can see the people who like these servers f***ing off.
            [defense]

Comment

Look, I'm reinstalling everything. There are 4 admins, PM all of us with the offenders, and use your temp-admin menu. SMs can take the game to server 2.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X