There has been a Problem in Server #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There has been a Problem in Server #1

In Server #1 order has been completely lost, people are rushing, people are TKing and it seems the admins can do nothing about it, i know they can but they are hardly ever there
    My name is NOT of the matter... yet... i dont think anyone wants it so :P

Re: There has been a Problem in Server #1

I was on server one and I'll admit that at first I did not help. I might have made it a little worse. I apologize for this immensely.

Killah when I did start to crack down you did not help. In fact you made it worse. If you want the server under control, make sure you control yourself first. I'm sorry that I changed the server into order so quickly, but it had to be done. You were made an example since you were a TG member, for this I'm sorry but, again, it had to be done.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
    - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Re: There has been a Problem in Server #1

If there is a problem with the server, page_admin There is disorder on server 1 and no will temp admins to fix it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X