Changing Map Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Map Issue

I tried changing the map last night to one of the maps listed in @mapmenu and it crashed the server. I'm not sure why but the map is on the server, as we've played it before.

It was de_dust_pcg that was attempted for the map change. Any reason why this would happen and will it happen again?

- -

Re: Changing Map Issue

It's because Apophis has all TacticalGamer servers set up to automatically crash whenever anyone attempts to play any de_dust map!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

hehe, your probably right. Though this dust is actually decent, i think anyway. But i figured out that i could change with the @map command on server 2. So maybe using the @mapmenu command doesn't work.

- -

Comment

Everyone I've ever asked has said they use @map.

YOU KILLED OUR SERVER :(:(:(:(

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          hehe, your probably right. Though this dust is actually decent, i think anyway. But i figured out that i could change with the @map command on server 2. So maybe using the @mapmenu command doesn't work.
          lol @ Cing.

The mapmenu command simply issues the @map command, so either way you're still executing the same command.

I've previously had problems with maps that have worked fine prior to the problem ocurring, and have worked fine since. I think it's just a gremlin in the server.

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
            I think it's just a gremlin in the server.

Root
            I think Wyzcrak is the gremlin in the server!

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X